Impact on coaches

Sure she is! and if his wife was a doctor yours would be too. Srsly Id quit while ya behind on this man, its so much more contagious than the flu youre comparing it to just like Trump did before his advisors woke him up
Go back a few posts. Never said it wasn't contagious or serious.

Its more serious to the elderly then the flu.

Ventura County had its first death

people are out.

just drive through your neighborhood. kids are playing, parks are full like nothings going on.

seems the hit on the local economy's worse then the virus.

LA County has had 4 deaths so far from Corona. For the regular FLU SEASON 2018-2019 LA County reported 125 deaths

(https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/10/21/death-flu-season-la-county/)

Orange County ZERO deaths

Ventura County ZERO deaths

Santa Barbara County ZERO deaths

San Diego County ZERO deaths

I really dont wanna argue at a time like this man but it seems by looking at the above you were clearly trying to minimize the danger posed by Covid-19 by comparing its lack of efficacy compared to the regular flu. I cant and wont get on board with that as its wrong. Please stay safe and be responsible to keep our country safe :) If we do this right it will look like an over reaction and that would be just fine with me

Had a great talk my kids about respecting your Elders. I live close to Leisure World and many heroes live over there. Hard working Americans who have retired and now are on lock down. They have earned my respect and we will all go on lock down too. I will admit I didn;t take the virus serious at first. I will trust our health pros and leaders to help us through this. No scrimmages scheduled at all :) Lot's of folks coming to Laguna to get away from their lock down. It's time we all stay in our own cities and take walks and hikes there. I'm sure all the beaches and parks will be closed after today. Stay safe folks and this soon shall pass.

practice space without schools is going to be a very challenging problem........

On Saturday my wife and I went out to get pizza. We passed the local HS and saw about sixteen boys (looked like 13-14 year olds) with practice jerseys on from the local club wits coaches practicing soccer And a dozen parents sitting together watching. Goals and saucers were setup. 10 minutes later on our way home there were two Sheriffs cars next to the field and the Deputies talking to the coaches. I pulled over to watch. Within 5 minutes everyone was headed to their cars. I guess not everyone heard no practice and to stay away from other people. F’ing idiots.

Since when does hard factual data lie? I can promise you in 4 weeks time theres going to be more deaths but in 4 weeks we will also know exactly what demographic the virus is hitting the hardest and thats going to be the elderly.

When you have a chance peek your head out side of your toilet paper fort. People are outside living life.
You are right it probably will be those mostly over 60. However, new statistics out by WHO are that 70% of all deaths across ALL age groups are men! Many younger people (under 60) are getting sick with 15% requiring hospitalization, many in
ICU. A friend's neighbor in Ladera Ranch who is 49 or 50 is in the ICU in critical condition. He has a family with a preteen and a teenager. Pay attention, lead your life but think of others and pray you don't become one of the statistics regardless of the percentages.

Since when does hard factual data lie? I can promise you in 4 weeks time theres going to be more deaths but in 4 weeks we will also know exactly what demographic the virus is hitting the hardest and thats going to be the elderly.

When you have a chance peek your head out side of your toilet paper fort. People are outside living life.

That's a pretty safe bet because it is always the elderly.

Look at the active cases in the US from dates 3/7, 3/14 and now 3/21. Goes up about 7-8X every week. 401, 2830, now 23729. We could have 175,000 cases in a week. If you can, stay home please.

i think we all have a spare 7 minutes. Take a look at this video about our situation at hand. Nothing spectacular, but a good speech by a doctor in Chicago. Hits on the important points about feeling this is all for nothing, that nothing is really happening.

91243813_10221803127897626_5066246450589990912_n.jpg

Back