IMG Top 100 2024s (April 2021)

That has been my point all along. The problem with "Liar the Doc" three years ago was that only he could talk with coach on dd behalf and only Doc Liar the middleman can help. That is BS and should never been the norm. STX thinks I'm all bitter that my kid didn;t make some list. What a joke and super not paying attention to what Crush, New Wave Dave, SoccerHelper and EJ have been writing about!!! When you have a Doc banging anything he see's and has that kind of power & control on a little one's future, that's when Hawk Dad had to step in. Dont you think for a minute this is about sour grapes for some list. Please, oh please!!! You have to pay to not only play youth soccer, you have to pay to be on the lists. Simple is simple fellas. It's called pay to play and pay to be listed and that is fact. My dd wants 3 official visits and meet face to face with coach and dog gone it, she will get that opportunity after June 1st finally.
I feel you Crush. I ain’t paid fo’ shit. But, maybe that’s why my kid is not ranked, has not been contacted by USSF for a virtual camp and is getting the runaround from the sports agent that represent professional 13 year old female soccer players.

Oh well. 2 tears in a bucket...

But before I go back into the “bubble” my kid has a dedication for USSF and ranking list makers:

I feel you Crush. I ain’t paid fo’ shit. But, maybe that’s why my kid is not ranked, has not been contacted by USSF for a virtual camp and is getting the runaround from the sports agent that represent professional 13 year old female soccer players.

But before I go back into the “bubble” my kid has a dedication for USSF and ranking list makers:
1618670725633.png

Does anyone know when the first virtual match will be played? XBox?

I'm not a fan to pay to be on any list. No big deal and it's just MOO. I have not seen a list of any players btw, just clickbait on one and I wont ever mention a name. I will say speed will be the reason this one will never see a cap, but I'm happy for all the girls who got a virtual camp "call up" and I'm sure the rest will have what it takes to make a cap. I know some parents ((not all)) that got free rides for all those years SDB and never paid a dime. This is clickbait stuff and were all having some fun poking at it today :) My dd is not even playing club, only HSS for now so if a virtual scout wanted to see if she were cap materiel, well they would have to come to HSS game and no one is allowed to watch.
You do know that your DD has a TDS profile right? So you’re either a hypocrite and paid or wrong about having to pay. Which one is it?

You do know that your DD has a TDS profile right? So you’re either a hypocrite and paid or wrong about having to pay. Which one is it?
I never set up a profile for her bro. Your investigation is wrong again. I did pay $59 one time to be a member back in the day so I can see the rankings for the teams and try and figure it all out. I even shared that as Soccerhelper to help others about pay to be listed and to take it with a grain of salt. Who could have set up her profile Kicker? You know all things about me and my dd and share it all with the fellas on here anyways so go ahead and share who would do such a thing. BTW, is she ranked? I really would be stoked if she could crack the top 150. I'll try and get someone to write all those lovely articles written by the soccer reporters who seem to be able to watch all these glowing future stars of America and write beautiful highlights from the game. I saved some for this purpose. Over the top is understatement.....
I never set up a profile for her either stalker. You have envy issues bro and you give me the creeps now. Deep down something happen to you and for some reason you dont like what I have to say what happen to my kid with a Doc who lied so much it pains me still. First you share my private messages ((PMS)) with everyone on the forum. Then you tell everyone how better your life is over my life. Then you share private conversations ((PC) that only you and I had at Silverlake's years ago and you tell everyone on here about them. Is this how you operate? I only came hear to snitch on one Doc who is no longer in the game. Do you think it was good for a Doc to be banging away and running the TC all at once? Let's stay on focus bro? You missed the main point because of your competitive ego pride is my guess. BTW, when you see m at Silverlakes, come over and give me a hug. I swear I'm just pointing out the truth and it hurts for some :)

Back