IBM presents, you make the call: "Kicked and moves"

If a player rolls his foot across the top of the ball, has the ball been "kicked" under the laws?

If you do not know why IBM presents you make the call, that's a separate issue.

Sorry, the "IBM you make the call" was an "inside" reference for "old" people.

I know the old adage is IBM means "I Been Moved", referring to the company's management habits, but my brother and his wife both worked for IBM for over 20 years in the same location. He eventually requested and was granted a transfer to another group, but only to another building in the same complex.

Sorry, the "IBM you make the call" was an "inside" reference for "old" people.

I remember those old shows, loved them. Was mostly football and baseball though.

I was just confused on the connection between your question and the IBM reference.

Answer to your question: Did the ball clearly move?

I know the old adage is IBM means "I Been Moved", referring to the company's management habits, but my brother and his wife both worked for IBM for over 20 years in the same location. He eventually requested and was granted a transfer to another group, but only to another building in the same complex.

I remember, a friend of mine who worked for IBM told me the moniker/initials were " Itty Bitty Minds" though.

I remember, a friend of mine who worked for IBM told me the moniker/initials were " Itty Bitty Minds" though.
d8f484e909e22f37f95507bc8f0dbe3c.jpg

Back