I DO NOT DELETE ACCOUNTS

Every couple of weeks a member will get mad or frustrated and ask me to delete their account.

Lol I guess someone will have to pay the whopping $15 to be able to delete his posts. Too bad it doesn’t delete the posts that have been copied in responses.

Just charge $100 to delete an account. Problem solved for everyone.
I begged Dom to please allow me to delete my accounts (I have only two). I even told him I was going through a crisis at the time of my rants and asked if their was anything I could do, like pay my way out of this if you know what I mean and he said, "No!!!!!" I just keep telling myself, "slowdown dad and re-read and re-read before you hit send so you won't get mad and have deep remorse for a poor use of a word(s) in a post that others find offensive :)

Just charge $100 to delete an account. Problem solved for everyone.

^^^^^This.
That money gets donated to a worthy cause. Wounded Warrior Project. Smile Train. Cancer fund of choice. etc.etc.
But you DO NOT get to claim a charitable donation to the IRS if you are the one requesting the account or thread deletion. Dominic is being charitable enough by granting you your wish.

Back