How's everyone's Return to Play Going?

Highlander

SILVER ELITE
It's been so great watching my DD play again! Hope everyone else in the community is having the same experience!

My one and only complaint is playing on some of the grass field around here in the spring time sucks! Mow your lawn people! LOL

lol.....speaking for so cal I agree on the pain of the turf and best fields not all being open...... we have played and trained on some interesting places in the last year..... and the inconsistency of our DDs performances too......one game up, the next down...... hopefully that will come after a couple months of playing regularly........

It's been so great watching my DD play again! Hope everyone else in the community is having the same experience!

My one and only complaint is playing on some of the grass field around here in the spring time sucks! Mow your lawn people! LOL
It was great -- 3 games played between 2 girls all games on the fake stuff (which is a little concerning). The younger was sore-- played 2 games against physical teams on turf. 3 games reffed all on grass -- report was 1 good competitive game, 1 not so good game, 1 game evenly matched but not much happened! Parents were somewhat distanced, but all had masks on and not crowding.

Back