How will this affect womens sports in college?

Welp, it sure looks like it’s over for the ladies if Fox Spews says so. Finished rubbing one out fixating on Kevin whatever the f**k his name is’ letter?

So much losing. At the ballot box and on the track.
Ballot box? My guy won at the ballot box. I voted for Biden.

But he is wrong on this. If he had left girls sports out of it, he would have been right.

I hope he corrects it.

Yeah, and nobody cares about your fake hypothetical about something that hasn’t and never will happen to your kid. How many hours have you spent trying to find a youth trans soccer player to trash?
:rolleyes: - boring and predictable. Who's trash talking anyone? Don't be mad that I don't agree with your opinion - be happy.

But he is wrong on this. If he had left girls sports out of it, he would have been right.

I hope he corrects it.
He won't - part of the blood debt owed to factions within his party. He's a politician to the nth degree (all of them are). You'll have to wait until the next president, or maybe the next one.

I hope he corrects it.

Read the EO. It says nothing about about transgender athletes in sports. Literally nothing. Your trumpanzee friends have brainwashed you. Or did you expect an EO that literally said “Equality for LGBTQ, but I to make it very clear that doesn’t mean trans athletes should ever he allowed to compete in women’s sports regardless of how the specific governing body decides what is best for them. In fact, I am going to ban transgender athletes from competing in women’s sports under any circumstances.”

How on earth could the federal government even tell a private youth organization that they can’t let transgender athletes play, like most unhappy9 is worried about? All of this is a fake issue and just more lying about what the EO says.

He won't - part of the blood debt owed to factions within his party. He's a politician to the nth degree (all of them are). You'll have to wait until the next president, or maybe the next one.
It depends on how many places see the girls state finals dominated by boys.

It will be a big issue in track. If you are a sprinter, you get a huge bonus for being male. The men's sprint records are almost 10% faster than the women's.

That's a 1 second boost just for being a dude. There is no way a girl can compete with that. You will see trans athletes take the state title in any state which has a fast trans athlete.

Read the EO. It says nothing about about transgender athletes in sports. Literally nothing. Your trumpanzee friends have brainwashed you. Or did you expect an EO that literally said “Equality for LGBTQ, but I to make it very clear that doesn’t mean trans athletes should ever he allowed to compete in women’s sports regardless of how the specific governing body decides what is best for them. In fact, I am going to ban transgender athletes from competing in women’s sports under any circumstances.”

How on earth could the federal government even tell a private youth organization that they can’t let transgender athletes play, like most unhappy9 is worried about? All of this is a fake issue and just more lying about what the EO says.
If he clarifies it so that all trans athletes are guaranteed equal access to sports on the boys side, it won't be an issue.

I have coached a boys team with a player who was AFAB. (Assigned female at birth.) It was fine.

It is only the other direction which gets unfair.

It depends on how many places see the girls state finals dominated by boys.

It will be a big issue in track. If you are a sprinter, you get a huge bonus for being male. The men's sprint records are almost 10% faster than the women's.

That's a 1 second boost just for being a dude. There is no way a girl can compete with that. You will see trans athletes take the state title in any state which has a fast trans athlete.

Honestly, I wish this would happen just to see y’all freak out.

I hope he corrects it.

It NEVER brings up girls sports. This whole thing is a hypothetical. Read the order. Not the chicken little analysis of it but the order. It never touches on this.
I don’t think bio boys should be able to compete with bio girls. At all. But this does not worry me at all.

If he clarifies it so that all trans athletes are guaranteed equal access to sports on the boys side, it won't be an issue.

I have coached a boys team with a player who was AFAB. (Assigned female at birth.) It was fine.

It is only the other direction which gets unfair.

And on neither side did the President of the United States say that anyone must allow a transgender athlete play. It’s all made up nonsense.

It NEVER brings up girls sports. This whole thing is a hypothetical. Read the order. Not the chicken little analysis of it but the order. It never touches on this.
I don’t think bio boys should be able to compete with bio girls. At all. But this does not worry me at all.

Look, everyone, another person who can actually read!

The order does bring up sports. It is in the same sentence where it mentions bathrooms.

The argument over bathrooms is about which bathroom a transgender student can use. Can a bio boy use the girls bathroom?

Similarly, the sports argument is about which sports competition a transgender student can enter. Can a bio boy compete in the girls competition?

This absolutely affects girls sports, by exactly the same logic that it affects girls bathrooms.

Reading it the other way would be ridiculous. Trans students already have access to toilets. You only need the EO if you care about which bathrooms (or which sports teams) are permitted.

And on neither side did the President of the United States say that anyone must allow a transgender athlete play. It’s all made up nonsense.
Then why does the EO mention sports at all?

If he is trying to make sure trans students are allowed to try out for the boys teams, there is nothing to argue. Just let AMAB student athletes compete in a girls uniform against boy athletes. Almost everyone in the country is fine with that.

Then why does the EO mention sports at all?

If he is trying to make sure trans students are allowed to try out for the boys teams, there is nothing to argue. Just let AMAB student athletes compete in a girls uniform against boy athletes. Almost everyone in the country is fine with that.

Oh lord. Equal opportunity does not mean put on a dress and lipstick so you can play girls sports. So many “ifs”. If he is trying to let people put jet packs on for track meets...If he is trying to make sure trans people expand on the tremendous advantages they already have in life...If he is trying to ruin the self-esteem of straight kids because, as a democrat cannibal, they taste better....OK Q.

Just let the governing body that implements reasonable requirements that they find appropriate decide who gets to play, rather than chicken little god people who think their mediocre athlete child won’t get kiddie ribbons anymore after trans athletes take over the world.

Can we just create a tranny division? I’ll bring the popcorn and jockstraps.

This is exactly why states like CT allow trans athletes to participate without any limits. It’s because: (1) magats treat transgender girs especially like such s**t and make life so hard for them that it is unfair to not allow them to participate safely in sport otherwise; (2) imposing proof of substantial medical procedures and testosterone suppression imposes on their privacy and, although that is outweighed by the importance of sports integrity at truly competitive levels like college, pro, and Olympic levels, who gives a shit for kiddie sports, expecially if all it does is piss off privileged trumpanzees who don’t understand what hardship in life really is; (3) youth sports just isn’t important compared to the systemic abuse, harassment and discrimination to which disciples of the Velveeta Voldemort subject transgender girls. So much fun seeing these magat failures in life failing even more die to their middling athletic ability.

If y’all weren’t such hysterical losers and a**holes, you wouldn’t have this problem. It wouldn’t be so important to let transgender girls compete in girls sports of people like you didn’t mistreat them and engage in such reprehensible treatment at every turn, including outside sports. So ha ha, I hope trans athletes absolutely ruin your child’s youth experience just like Soule. Meaning I hope they ruin her own sports experience because your daughyer is the s**ty athlete she is and so whiny that she must blame her middling athletic ability on trans athletes. Shoot, you’re already blaming your kid’s failing athletic career on trans athletes despite never once competing against one. So pathetic. But that’s what magats are.

This is exactly why states like CT allow trans athletes to participate without any limits. It’s because: (1) magats treat transgender girs especially like such s**t and make life so hard for them that it is unfair to not allow them to participate safely in sport otherwise; (2) imposing proof of substantial medical procedures and testosterone suppression imposes on their privacy and, although that is outweighed by the importance of sports integrity at truly competitive levels like college, pro, and Olympic levels, who gives a shit for kiddie sports, expecially if all it does is piss off privileged trumpanzees who don’t understand what hardship in life really is; (3) youth sports just isn’t important compared to the systemic abuse, harassment and discrimination to which disciples of the Velveeta Voldemort subject transgender girls. So much fun seeing these magat failures in life failing even more die to their middling athletic ability.

If y’all weren’t such hysterical losers and a**holes, you wouldn’t have this problem. It wouldn’t be so important to let transgender girls compete in girls sports of people like you didn’t mistreat them and engage in such reprehensible treatment at every turn, including outside sports. So ha ha, I hope trans athletes absolutely ruin your child’s youth experience just like Soule. Meaning I hope they ruin her own sports experience because your daughyer is the s**ty athlete she is and so whiny that she must blame her middling athletic ability on trans athletes. Shoot, you’re already blaming your kid’s failing athletic career on trans athletes despite never once competing against one. So pathetic. But that’s what magats are.

In retrospect, you don’t have time for a hobby. You don’t have time for kids in youth soccer, either.

Let’s do the tranny division thingy since they aren’t good enough to get a trophy with their own gender. Let’s lower the bar like we’re doing with everyone else. Nothing says “success” like a boy in lipstick crushing little girls at the finish line.

One question, though. Will that be enough to make daddy love them?

In retrospect, you don’t have time for a hobby. You don’t have time for kids in youth soccer, either.

Let’s do the tranny division thingy since they aren’t good enough to get a trophy with their own gender. Let’s lower the bar like we’re doing with everyone else. Nothing says “success” like a boy in lipstick crushing little girls at the finish line.

One question, though. Will that be enough to make daddy love them?
No need to be rude about it. EOTL may be an insensitive twit, but the athletes in question are just kids.

Kids who should compete against boys, but kids.

I wonder if EOTL wants to allow 12 year olds to play U10, so long as they self-identity as a 9 year old....

No need to be rude about it. EOTL may be an insensitive twit, but the athletes in question are just kids.

Kids who should compete against boys, but kids.

I wonder if EOTL wants to allow 12 year olds to play U10, so long as they self-identity as a 9 year old....

Aw, more fake hypotheticals to support more hysteria over a fake problem.

I wonder if @dad4 wants to allow people to beat transgender youths to death?

It’s been two days now, and people are saying that 10,000 dudes have already started their hormone suppression regimen so they can take over college women’s sports next year. When they’re eligible, it’s over for the women. All the fear mongers with HS girls should just give it up now and find some other way to get into college.

Back