How will this affect womens sports in college?

Losing? Hound cleaned your clock with his video of that dude winning the girl’s race.

No one can watch that and think “wow, what a fast woman.”. We all watch it and think “what kind of jerk puts a man in the women’s division?”

You’re funny. That race was a year and a half ago and, guess what, transgender athletes still get to participate for what, the 11th year in a row? The only folks getting their clocks cleaned are the transphobes here who are losing their s**t over a fake problem, and maybe a handful of D2 privileged snowflake Karens who aren’t ready to accept yet that they are just slow as f**k and should focus on academics instead of self-pity.

Oh, they’re going to handle it alright. Once all this PC bullshit loses its luster we’ll go back to sanity. The chicks with dicks can have their own “special” division with all competitions beginning after dusk... for obvious reasons.

Just more fodder to support allowing transgender athletes participate. Keep up the good work.

You’re funny. That race was a year and a half ago and, guess what, transgender athletes still get to participate for what, the 11th year in a row? The only folks getting their clocks cleaned are the transphobes here who are losing their s**t over a fake problem, and maybe a handful of D2 privileged snowflake Karens who aren’t ready to accept yet that they are just slow as f**k and should focus on academics instead of self-pity.

Are you hoping a duct tape company sponsors you in some women’s divisions so you can finally compete?

I do think the NCAA should (and will) come up with specific metrics to measure hormones post transition.
I also think this is such an insanely small occurrence that I can understand why it’s been a non issue. The NCAA has a lot more pressing things on their plate. How many athletes are we talking about? 1 every 5 years? Out of tens of thousands? I mean “ruin college sports???” That seems extreme

I do think the NCAA should (and will) come up with specific metrics to measure hormones post transition.
I also think this is such an insanely small occurrence that I can understand why it’s been a non issue. The NCAA has a lot more pressing things on their plate. How many athletes are we talking about? 1 every 5 years? Out of tens of thousands? I mean “ruin college sports???” That seems extreme

This is all just an excuse for bigots to fear monger over nothing. It is thoroughly enjoyable to watch them melting down though.

Funny, the video show bio females getting their clocks cleaned by a bio male. Beyond that, looks like bureaucracy is working for some.

This is all just an excuse for bigots to fear monger over nothing. It is thoroughly enjoyable to watch them melting down though.

Nahh, it's just an excuse to get you all frothy. Smart people who don't agree know it's a small population and not the end of the world. Doesn't diminish the fact that some people disagree and have the right to disagree. Unlike you, many people don't feel the need to kneel before legislation and have stuff jammed down their throat.

Nahh, it's just an excuse to get you all frothy. Smart people who don't agree know it's a small population and not the end of the world. Doesn't diminish the fact that some people disagree and have the right to disagree. Unlike you, many people don't feel the need to kneel before legislation and have stuff jammed down their throat.

Uh, I do not believe there is a single law requiring transgender athlete participation. There was a law in Idaho banning it, until is got smacked down as unconstitutional. Are you saying you hate the Constitution? Of course you do. You’ve already made it clear how much you hate the 1st Amendment.

Uh, I do not believe there is a single law requiring transgender athlete participation. There was a law in Idaho banning it, until is got smacked down as unconstitutional. Are you saying you hate the Constitution? Of course you do. You’ve already made it clear how much you hate the 1st Amendment.
spin me right 'round, baby
Right 'round like a record, baby
Right 'round, 'round, 'round
You spin me right 'round, baby
Right 'round like a record, baby
Right 'round, 'round, 'round

Sorry, Ladyboy, but you’re going to have to stop using EOTL and LGBTQXYZ because the city of ‘Frisco has deemed acronyms offensive and racist to non English speaking citizens in the U.S. Uh, my bad Ladyboy, “United States”. No word yet if BLM will change their name since the rules for everyone else never apply to them.

Now, I’m not sure who can’t speak English in the U.S., nor am I sure how non English speakers are offended by acronyms for words they can’t understand to begin with, but it’s clear you professional crybabies are starting to shoot yourselves in the head.

Sorry, Ladyboy, but you’re going to have to stop using EOTL and LGBTQXYZ because the city of ‘Frisco has deemed acronyms offensive and racist to non English speaking citizens in the U.S. Uh, my bad Ladyboy, “United States”. No word yet if BLM will change their name since the rules for everyone else never apply to them.

Now, I’m not sure who can’t speak English in the U.S., nor am I sure how non English speakers are offended by acronyms for words they can’t understand to begin with, but it’s clear you professional crybabies are starting to shoot yourselves in the head.

Again, you have it backwards. I am quite happy with how things are going. Did your daughter qualify ninth for an eight person race?

Yeah, he’s going to fool everybody! LMAO!

View attachment 10051

@texanincali maybe you can start here holding people accountable.

Can we just create a tranny division? I’ll bring the popcorn and jockstraps.

Or here.

In retrospect, you don’t have time for a hobby. You don’t have time for kids in youth soccer, either.

Let’s do the tranny division thingy since they aren’t good enough to get a trophy with their own gender. Let’s lower the bar like we’re doing with everyone else. Nothing says “success” like a boy in lipstick crushing little girls at the finish line.

One question, though. Will that be enough to make daddy love them?

Or this.

Insane. You can cut the thorns off a rose but it's still a rose.

Or this.

Again, you have it backwards. I am quite happy with how things are going. Did your daughter qualify ninth for an eight person race?

No, you and your guy friends are the ones taping it “backwards”.

Does it hurt to run like that? Really need to clear those hurdles, right?

How many athletes are we talking about? 1 every 5 years? Out of tens of thousands? I mean “ruin college sports???” That seems extreme
Does it matter? Yes.

Tell it to some woman in college losing to a guy. Tell her hey this doesn't happen to often. Suck it up buttercup. Is that the attitude? Take one for the team...pretend you lost to a women and everything was equal.

It is pretty simple. You want to wear a dress, have at it. Do as you will. Guys pretending they are women don't get to play in women's sports however.

People need to stop worrying about being politically correct and say you know what? There is a reason we have women's and men's divisions.

Back