How will this affect womens sports in college?

It’s been two days now, and people are saying that 10,000 dudes have already started their hormone suppression regimen so they can take over college women’s sports next year. When they’re eligible, it’s over for the women. All the fear mongers with HS girls should just give it up now and find some other way to get into college.
More likely, 50 runners in 15 states are applying to run as girls.

Not a big issue, except it ruins the competitive landscape for girls in those events in those states.

More likely, 50 runners in 15 states are applying to run as girls.

Not a big issue, except it ruins the competitive landscape for girls in those events in those states.

We are doomed from this fake hoard of transgender athletes in states that already allow them to participate. So scary. You should go pray for your god to fix this. I hear he always comes through. Maybe he’ll change his mind again and tell you it’s ok to go back to throwing rocks at them.

Read the EO. It says nothing about about transgender athletes in sports. Literally nothing. Your trumpanzee friends have brainwashed you. Or did you expect an EO that literally said “Equality for LGBTQ, but I to make it very clear that doesn’t mean trans athletes should ever he allowed to compete in women’s sports regardless of how the specific governing body decides what is best for them. In fact, I am going to ban transgender athletes from competing in women’s sports under any circumstances.”

How on earth could the federal government even tell a private youth organization that they can’t let transgender athletes play, like most unhappy9 is worried about? All of this is a fake issue and just more lying about what the EO says.
You would love to believe your own lies..

Any women's sport coach that excludes a promising recruit because she is gay is going to have a crappy team LOL

John McEnroe is on record saying basically the same thing. That is the top women players in the world would get killed playing the men.
No real contest. King beat Riggs only because Riggs threw the match. Riggs had some serious gambling debts, and that was a way to pay it off.

Martina couldn't even come close to Connors, even after they rewrote the rules to give her a boost.

Number 203 beat both Williams sisters in their prime.

There is no athletic parity between men and women, nor does there need to be. Just recognize women's sport as a beautiful thing in it's own right, and keep the men out of it.

Interesting that this topic came up 22 years ago in tennis. Not really transgender but male versus female inequalities. View attachment 10014
I pulled up an article talking about this. They interviewed the guy.

"My advice if you're ever in a position to play a match of this nature is be patient - don't be annoyed or surprised if your match against the Williams sisters is cancelled, as they both have very busy schedules. My game against them had to be re-organised at least a couple of times.

Preparation is crucial. Remember that a game like this is light-hearted - taking it too seriously would be a mistake. My training regime consisted of a leisurely round of golf in the morning followed by a couple of shandies. I turned up on court feeling suitably laid-back."

Nope. I’m perfectly happy with how sports governing bodies are handling transgender athletes. I am worried about you, however, since you keep losing on this, and every, issue. Such beautiful losing. The best losing.
Losing? Hound cleaned your clock with his video of that dude winning the girl’s race.

No one can watch that and think “wow, what a fast woman.”. We all watch it and think “what kind of jerk puts a man in the women’s division?”

Nope. I’m perfectly happy with how sports governing bodies are handling transgender athletes. I am worried about you, however, since you keep losing on this, and every, issue. Such beautiful losing. The best losing.

Oh, they’re going to handle it alright. Once all this PC bullshit loses its luster we’ll go back to sanity. The chicks with dicks can have their own “special” division with all competitions beginning after dusk... for obvious reasons.

Back