How will this affect womens sports in college?

It would be great if any higher level coaches on the site gave their perspective also especially if they ever coached at the college level.

Go look up Martina Navratilova's stance. Yes she is long retired, but an ambassador to the sport of tennis.

She sees the obvious issue of letting men play men's sports. Needless to say she in not homophobic.

So she is outspoken. However as you pointed out regarding sponsorships...she won't lose any since she is done and can now freely speak her mind.
Interesting read.

Of course, once Martina spoke her mind, the LGBT community kicked her out of their sports advocacy group and created enough pressure to make her apologize.

Cancel culture at its best. Next they'll be going after Ellen.

I don't think you will see honest opinions from top athletes.

If they said anything negative, they would immediately be branded as a bigot, lose their sponsorships, and maybe lose their national team spot.

Once you open up cancel culture on this, and we have, you lose the ability to listen to honest opinions.
Yep, this is truth. Brand, sponsorship, all of this is on the line, especially for female athletes that don't make a ton of money. It's hard for some to balance personal conviction VS money and fame - just look at bron bron

Yep, this is truth. Brand, sponsorship, all of this is on the line, especially for female athletes that don't make a ton of money. It's hard for some to balance personal conviction VS money and fame - just look at bron bron

Good. That’s what we do to white supremacists and anti-semites already. Even the Charlottesville tiki torcher who worked at the hot dog stand got the heave ho.

Soule and y’all are whining about her losing the opportunity to come in last in a race in which even the trans runner was so slow that she would not have qualified in CA. Soule also runs so slow that there were 25 girls in CA who ran faster than that at the CIF championships, which means there are a boatload more than that in CA who could also run faster than her. Yet she filed a freakin’ lawsuit because she didn’t qualify for a race in which she would have come in last anyway. Maybe the court will award her a participation ribbon in her lawsuit. Probably not, though, since the religious freak lawyers who represent her pissed off the judge with their offensive bullying commentary.

Oh, and CT does not require testosterone suppression unlike the NCAA, which I’d say is kinda weird but whatever floats CT’s boat, since nobody cares who is the fastest of the slow people. But that also means the trans runner will be even slower if she tries to run in college. No one has anything to worry about except for one slow entitled Karen in CT who is missing out on her participation ribbon.

Pathetic.

Good. That’s what we do to white supremacists and anti-semites already. Even the Charlottesville tiki torcher who worked at the hot dog stand got the heave ho.

Soule and y’all are whining about her losing the opportunity to come in last in a race in which even the trans runner was so slow that she would not have qualified in CA. Soule also runs so slow that there were 25 girls in CA who ran faster than that at the CIF championships, which means there are a boatload more than that in CA who could also run faster than her. Yet she filed a freakin’ lawsuit because she didn’t qualify for a race in which she would have come in last anyway. Maybe the court will award her a participation ribbon in her lawsuit. Probably not, though, since the religious freak lawyers who represent her pissed off the judge with their offensive bullying commentary.

Oh, and CT does not require testosterone suppression unlike the NCAA, which I’d say is kinda weird but whatever floats CT’s boat, since nobody cares who is the fastest of the slow people. But that also means the trans runner will be even slower if she tries to run in college. No one has anything to worry about except for one slow entitled Karen in CT who is missing out on her participation ribbon.

Pathetic.
who are you talking to? I have no idea what a CIF championship is. Must be a California thing I guess.

You like to ride on both sides of the pony. I thought you were a social justice warrior. The CT peeps are likely of the same cloth as you, except they are trying to look out for their daughter (gasp). Nice job on not invoking the name of your marmalade deity. I suppose that's progress.

who are you talking to? I have no idea what a CIF championship is. Must be a California thing I guess.

You like to ride on both sides of the pony. I thought you were a social justice warrior. The CT peeps are likely of the same cloth as you, except they are trying to look out for their daughter (gasp). Nice job on not invoking the name of your marmalade deity. I suppose that's progress.

Supporting a slow rich person Karening about not being able to come in last in a race is not exactly social justice. There are about 60,000 women playing college soccer, and one trans person in history has ever played soccer. If you’re not better than at least one of those 60,000 players, it’s time to focus on other things.

I guess its important to remember that this will not just affect soccer but all women's sports eventually. Not sure what the Olympics will do or how professional sports will deal with it either.IMG_5701.jpg

The gays are coming! The gays are coming! Panic! You’re such a joke.

The executive order directs federal agencies to follow existing law as previously interpreted by the United States Supreme Court. Wow, how controversial. It says nothing about biological males playing women’s sports. Rather, existing guidelines require a substantial amount of hormone therapy, treatment and time to play a women’s sport. Like two people ever have done this, but I’m sure now that there’s an executive order that says nothing about sports, dudes will now be flocking to doctors everywhere so they can go through hormone therapy in order to maybe play women’s college sports two years later. You bigots have been freaking out that this meant the end of women’s sports for years but, guess what, they’re still there and stronger than ever.

Regardless, if you want to go to a school that chooses to forgo federal aid and drop women’s programs because it hates gay people, well too bad so sad. That’s the choice you make to be a bigot. You don’t get to sell cakes. You don’t get to discriminate in employment or housing. You don’t get to keep trans people out of the bathroom. And you don’t get to play college soccer at a bigoty school that can’t make up the difference parting bigots from their money through the collection plate at church.

There is no evisceration of women’s sports. That’s just hyperbole from the Q(ueen) Homophobe to scare you weak-minded magats into thinking that gay people are coming for your children. In reality, the order helps women’s sports because, go figure, a lot of women are gay and it does a tremendous disservice to them when bigots like you have treated them like s**t their entire lives and claimed something is wrong with them. Now colleges can’t unless they want to pay for it themselves.

I really can’t wait until your child comes out, or can’t play D1 because she just isn’t good enough to get recruited over gay women who are finally being treated with dignity and respect from all but a handful of pathetic s**tbag nobodies who don’t matter. But even if the order did allow trans biological males to play women’s sports without having to go through a massive amount of hormone therapy (which it does not), thereby opening the floodgates to trans athletes, wtf makes you think your kid is any more deserving of a spot on a college soccer team? Bigotry. That’s why.

You trumpanzees are such simpletons. You read a tweet that reinforces your homophobia and just assume it’s true and the sky is falling without even bothering to look at what the order even says, and without any idea what you’re talking about.
dumb

Supporting a slow rich person Karening about not being able to come in last in a race is not exactly social justice. There are about 60,000 women playing college soccer, and one trans person in history has ever played soccer. If you’re not better than at least one of those 60,000 players, it’s time to focus on other things.

Wondering why you didn't throw in there slow, rich, WHITE person. Sounds like you support a war on women/girls sports, especially if they are white girls just wanting to compete fairly - interesting take from you, surprised. This isn't just about soccer, it's about all girls sports. And really, playing sports isn't about competing at the highest levels, it's about enabling our daughters to be better in life. And you are OK with diminishing women's sport for the sake of political correctness.

And before you go all magat, I'm not transphobic, just like Martina Navratilova isn't transphobic. Plenty of studies out there show that 2 years worth of gene therapy does nothing to level the playing field.

Wondering why you didn't throw in there slow, rich, WHITE person. Sounds like you support a war on women/girls sports, especially if they are white girls just wanting to compete fairly - interesting take from you, surprised. This isn't just about soccer, it's about all girls sports. And really, playing sports isn't about competing at the highest levels, it's about enabling our daughters to be better in life. And you are OK with diminishing women's sport for the sake of political correctness.

And before you go all magat, I'm not transphobic, just like Martina Navratilova isn't transphobic. Plenty of studies out there show that 2 years worth of gene therapy does nothing to level the playing field.
Thank you for sharing. One of my old church friends had a daughter named Hannah. However, Hannah felt strongly she was more male as she grew up and started puberty. After much pain and zero support from their local church, they all together left traditional church and as a family, helped Hannah through this very difficult time. I wont bore those with how chromosome work and how all the wars played a roll in all this deep stuff that is impossible to talk about at most churches. Talk about scorn and judgement from so called bros. I had another friend say his son confessed to his college campus minister that he was certain he was gay. He also felt he wasnt sure and was seeking some advice from his bros in household. Campus Minister dude told him he needs to leave the church asap and is not allowed to room with the other guys. Just like that, your out for confessing deep thoughts and some confusion. Anyway, when Hannah was 14, she became Steven. What I like about this real story is how the family helped Steven through his choice. Regarding sports, I wouldnt worry about a boy becoming a girl and playing against the other girls. It's not that big of a deal. Maybe have co-ed soccer games so all can play together.

A war on sports, sure. There has been on transgender college soccer player ever. I can’t wait for the flood of dudes who will go through testosterone suppression so they can play college women’s sports because Biden signed an executive order that says nothing about that. It’s going to be just like when the NCAA first implemented its transgender rules.

One trans woman ever has played college soccer ever at school that is terrible at soccer. Claiming the end of women’s sports is coming is pathetic. Your daughter will be a better person you put thoughtful consideration into the issue instead of lying about what an executive order says and also lying that it will lead to the end of women’s sports.

I guess its important to remember that this will not just affect soccer but all women's sports eventually. Not sure what the Olympics will do or how professional sports will deal with it either.View attachment 9992

So passive aggressive, but that’s magats for you. If you want to know that the impact will be on the Olympics or any professional sport, read their f**king rules idiot. The Olympics especially has very specific rules. But you don’t care about how the Olympics is handling it because it would take even a trumpanzee like you two seconds to figure it out and you obviously have no interest in that. Rather, you just want to scare people over a fake issue because you hate LGBTQ people.

So pathetic that you’re terrified of people wearing dresses and lipstick.

A war on sports, sure. There has been on transgender college soccer player ever. I can’t wait for the flood of dudes who will go through testosterone suppression so they can play college women’s sports because Biden signed an executive order that says nothing about that. It’s going to be just like when the NCAA first implemented its transgender rules.

One trans woman ever has played college soccer ever at school that is terrible at soccer. Claiming the end of women’s sports is coming is pathetic. Your daughter will be a better person you put thoughtful consideration into the issue instead of lying about what an executive order says and also lying that it will lead to the end of women’s sports.
Thanks for the parenting tip - you seem like a legit source.

Interesting read.

Of course, once Martina spoke her mind, the LGBT community kicked her out of their sports advocacy group and created enough pressure to make her apologize.

Cancel culture at its best. Next they'll be going after Ellen.

So ridiculous. Claiming that someone bowed to pressure instead of changing her position after educating herself more is offensive.

Of course you need to dismiss any support for trans athletes as being the result of pressure, because that’s the only way to rationalize your bigotry and complete lack of empathy or understanding. The rich privileged karen in CT is no more important than a trans person. If she doesn’t like the rules, she can do what she is demanding the trans runner do, namely go do something else.

The gays are coming! The gays are coming! Panic! You’re such a joke.

The executive order directs federal agencies to follow existing law as previously interpreted by the United States Supreme Court. Wow, how controversial. It says nothing about biological males playing women’s sports. Rather, existing guidelines require a substantial amount of hormone therapy, treatment and time to play a women’s sport. Like two people ever have done this, but I’m sure now that there’s an executive order that says nothing about sports, dudes will now be flocking to doctors everywhere so they can go through hormone therapy in order to maybe play women’s college sports two years later. You bigots have been freaking out that this meant the end of women’s sports for years but, guess what, they’re still there and stronger than ever.

Regardless, if you want to go to a school that chooses to forgo federal aid and drop women’s programs because it hates gay people, well too bad so sad. That’s the choice you make to be a bigot. You don’t get to sell cakes. You don’t get to discriminate in employment or housing. You don’t get to keep trans people out of the bathroom. And you don’t get to play college soccer at a bigoty school that can’t make up the difference parting bigots from their money through the collection plate at church.

There is no evisceration of women’s sports. That’s just hyperbole from the Q(ueen) Homophobe to scare you weak-minded magats into thinking that gay people are coming for your children. In reality, the order helps women’s sports because, go figure, a lot of women are gay and it does a tremendous disservice to them when bigots like you have treated them like s**t their entire lives and claimed something is wrong with them. Now colleges can’t unless they want to pay for it themselves.

I really can’t wait until your child comes out, or can’t play D1 because she just isn’t good enough to get recruited over gay women who are finally being treated with dignity and respect from all but a handful of pathetic s**tbag nobodies who don’t matter. But even if the order did allow trans biological males to play women’s sports without having to go through a massive amount of hormone therapy (which it does not), thereby opening the floodgates to trans athletes, wtf makes you think your kid is any more deserving of a spot on a college soccer team? Bigotry. That’s why.

You trumpanzees are such simpletons. You read a tweet that reinforces your homophobia and just assume it’s true and the sky is falling without even bothering to look at what the order even says, and without any idea what you’re talking about.

You really do need to get a life.

Wahhhh!!!!!!

Live you life as you like, but if someone has complied with the rules set out by the NCAA, they should be competing as allowable under those rules. If your kid isn’t good enough to take a roster sport from the exactly one trans athlete in history who has ever competed in college women’s soccer, your kid really sucks at soccer. As it really, really sucks.

You should bring your complaint to the NCAA, because the executive order that you and your bigoty friends are freaking out about doesn’t say anything about trans athletes competing in women’s sports. I know you want to get a head start on hating Biden, but the least you could do is freak out about things he actually does.

No, you want the rules changed to comply with your life. You’re wrong on this.

If, as seems likely, the trans community succeeds in redefining gender, expect public interest in pro womens sports to fall.

For some sports, the highest levels will have a podium full of XY women sprinters and weight lifters who look like the East German team from 1976. That is not going to drive viewership. It will look like a rigged game, because that is what it will be.

Back