How much ECNL roster movement on your kid’s team?

Coaches what to know about perspective players beyond soccer what their characters are, outside activities, school, reputation,etc so how do they do that nowadays? well they look at all your social media that's for sure. There are privacy settings that can be used to minimize the risk. Beyond that they will also talk to other coaches not your own only about you as a player or person.

This is first hand experience we found out during the process, some do better at social media or representing themselfs or interacting when they get the opportunity for more direct contact. No one size fits all but social media is being actively looked at by coaching staffs.

I understand all of that but his kid is an '07. She's 5 years away. That's ridiculous.

Yes but that's not my point. I understand monitoring a kid's social media... when they're 15 or 16... not 12.

Of course but colleges check when they have interest in sophomores and beyond.

12 nah they don't have the time or much interest until you get into high school, not so much of monitoring but more of a social media review only if there interested in a certain player.

Back