Hispanic Teams The Best

It's cultural. Much higher % of hispanic families push soccer for their kids. More white kids play multiple sports, so no real dedication to soccer, no extra training, no Sunday ball, etc... A lot of white club players will split time between soccer and another sport for years. Most hispanic kids don't. As kids get older, they will focus on what they're best at. Hispanics kids did the work young to get better. White kids were distracted. Not the case for all, but for many.

When and where you like buddy. Your knocking on the wrong door.
This is the stupidity I'm talking about. You're a pressure case trying to live out your dreams through your kid.

I'm probably the last person you want to hear this from. Buy it seems like you either shined them off or never been told.

Your son looks unhappy, and is only doing it maybe because you pressure him too. Lay off a little. He's going to grow up despising the game and more importantly you.

This is the stupidity I'm talking about. You're a pressure case trying to live out your dreams through your kid.

I'm probably the last person you want to hear this from. Buy it seems like you either shined them off or never been told.

Your son looks unhappy, and is only doing it maybe because you pressure him too. Lay off a little. He's going to grow up despising the game and more importantly you.
sorry hate to tell you I'm NOT YOU. My son loves what he does . Does great with or without me buddy. My son is doing his dreams and goals. I'm just a driver and love watching him play the game he loves.

Back