High school games, during Finals week????

blam

SILVER ELITE
I do not understand why we do not shut down all extra curricular activities during finals week. Finals are the last chance to bump the grades up. Why do schools continue to schedule games during finals week? Are there logistical issues?

And a lot of classes take their finals in the weeks leading up to the actual finals week. I think it’s just the reality of being a student athlete and managing your time to accommodate your commitments. Ya know, like actual life.

Up to your AD to determine game schedule. Both my son and daughter have dark weeks during the upcoming finals.

My son had finals and he aced them. His soccer and other extra curricular don't affect him. I guess some kids can't juggle two or more things in life?

I do not understand why we do not shut down all extra curricular activities during finals week. Finals are the last chance to bump the grades up. Why do schools continue to schedule games during finals week? Are there logistical issues?
Depends on the school and coach during my daughter final week, she had a game on a Monday- and no practices the rest of the week.

Back