High Level 1-1 Soccer Trainer Recommendations

Thank you. Glad to hear this. She is 12 and loves futsal. I need to find her some leagues where she can join an existing team. Too many parents in her team don’t want to do futsal so I need to find her a futsal team.
If you're in driving distance to LA Galaxy Soccer Center, they have kids pick up games on the weekend and leagues during the week, she can join an already existing team, or just do pick up games on the weekend. I used to take my girls along with several of their teammates during their youth league, it was a BLAST! There's also several other Futsal places, 1 near downtown, one in the valley and 1 in Mission Viejo area, hopefully they're open again.

Thank you. Glad to hear this. She is 12 and loves futsal. I need to find her some leagues where she can join an existing team. Too many parents in her team don’t want to do futsal so I need to find her a futsal team.

Also Touch and Go in Tustin has pick-up games if you don't have enough kids to form your own team.

My dd did mostly some group training with Jason years ago. He also did some 1 v1 with her. He does NOT sugar coat or put honey on your dd/ds soccer toast. What I mean is he will tell you the freaking truth. My advice to all dads with kids under 10. Take them to Jason for 1 on 1 truth training and he will tell you where your kid is it. He actually tells your kid the truth and nothing but the truth. My dd loved the mental & physical challenge he brought to her a few years. The cool thing she passed with flying colors and kept coming back for more. Not easy to keep up, let me just say that up front.
My son learned how to perform under pressure from Jason. His first day going 1v1 got shouldered to the ground by a larger girl (D1 USC now). His clientele is on the upper end of the spectrum.

Back