Heat FC - Be a Good League Citizen

Dof3

SILVER
Can someone ask the powers that be at Heat to post their ECNL scores? I understand as the home team this is their responsibility, but in several cases the scores are still not posted for games in October, 2020. If this is a league issue, my apologies. If it is a club issue, please post the scores. Thanks!

Can someone ask the powers that be at Heat to post their ECNL scores? I understand as the home team this is their responsibility, but in several cases the scores are still not posted for games in October, 2020. If this is a league issue, my apologies. If it is a club issue, please post the scores. Thanks!
That request should come from the club.

May I ask who hate played?

Perhaps it's not the heat doing the posting approval.

If this involves CA team this could be league decisions why scores are not posted since there maybe some past legal reasons or ramifications for not doing so or not.

We have all seen it from AZ Clubs, CA Clubs and the NV Club. No club has anything to hide in the scores.
I am sure they will eventually get posted. AZ had games played and scores not posted for months. Then in just the past few weeks, the scores have been updated.

Back