H5N1 Bird Flu Spreading Like Wildfire in The Eastern States Toward the West !!!!! Just a Heads Up Folks !

thirteenknots

SILVER ELITE
Last time I posted a warning of this nature in late 2019 over the " COVID-SARS 19 emerging
virus from central China i was met with despicable mockery, this time it is one month in
and the media is not covering it. I suspect this is deliberate and they are not informing the
public proactively on purpose.

Trust me, this is not good!

Bird flu confirmed in northwest Iowa commercial turkey flock - ABC News (go.com)

Vets urge caution as bird flu reaches Nebraska (ketv.com)

Another Delaware farm identifies 'highly pathogenic' avian flu strain in flock | The Latest from WDEL News | wdel.com

Bird flu: New Maryland, Delaware cases confirmed, 1 in broiler chickens (delmarvanow.com)

Highly Pathogenic Asian Avian Influenza A(H5N1) Virus | Avian Influenza (Flu) (cdc.gov)

Bird Flu Virus Infections in Humans | Avian Influenza (Flu) (cdc.gov)

It's not clear how you could have posted a warning in late 2019 since you didn't join the forum until August 23 2021.

Last edited:
The media is covering it and you are misinformed. The latest was a farm in Iowa. Most companies have taken additional steps to prevent the spread of AI. The industry is much better prepared. I have firsthand info as I work for a large egg processor. Thanks for the warning and yes, this is scary for the egg industry.

The media is covering it and you are misinformed. The latest was a farm in Iowa. Most companies have taken additional steps to prevent the spread of AI. The industry is much better prepared. I have firsthand info as I work for a large egg processor. Thanks for the warning and yes, this is scary for the egg industry.

Yes the Media I have posted is covering it.
Yes another farm/this one is in Iowa is " Infected " at present.
Yes " Most " Companies are addressing the H5N1 BY KILLING THEIR INVENTORY.
Where am I misinformed?

Please explain since you are in the Industry how " They "
are better prepared now. It does not appear they are.

If YOU have firsthand knowledge/work in the industry
why didn't YOU attempt to inform this sector of the public before I did.

This is beyond serious shit and if it jumps...........

Over 12 Million Chickens and Turkeys have now been culled...!

This is spreading fast and no Prime time Media coverage.

A manufactured Fuel shortage.
A manufactured War.
A manufactured Pandemic.
A manufactured Election.
A manufactured Chip shortage.
A manufactured RACIST narrative.

Wake up !

This is all by design.

Watch the country be destroyed from within by an incompetent/unelected administration.

Oh, another Kamala Harris adviser quits.

Over 12 Million Chickens and Turkeys have now been culled...!

This is spreading fast and no Prime time Media coverage.

A manufactured Fuel shortage.
A manufactured War.
A manufactured Pandemic.
A manufactured Election.
A manufactured Chip shortage.
A manufactured RACIST narrative.

Wake up !

This is all by design.

Watch the country be destroyed from within by an incompetent/unelected administration.

Oh, another Kamala Harris adviser quits.
Conspiracy theory much.

Back