Gym Life

Dominic

DA
Staff member
I am still going to the gym almost everyday although the numbers seem to be declining.

I did as well. However, received an email from them stating they would close for the next and it was tentative.
Our gym hasn’t closed yet. Worked out Sat and Sun. They have an active cleaning crew which is nice, but I preparing the home gym for a local closure.

Our gym hasn’t closed yet. Worked out Sat and Sun. They have an active cleaning crew which is nice, but I preparing the home gym for a local closure.
Your lucky. We do have a cleaning crew under normal circumstances that are visible, but it looks like they felt it best to just close. Guess I am going to do all cardo...

Your lucky. We do have a cleaning crew under normal circumstances that are visible, but it looks like they felt it best to just close. Guess I am going to do all cardo...
The wife and I may be holding some small group sessions if the gym closes. Will keep you posted!

Dominic

DA
Staff member
I need a bench press and pull up bar. I can curl the bar, and do close grip bench for tris. Run the streets for cardio.

Fact

PREMIER
When my kiddo was training for college we bought a few pieces of equipment which fit nicely into the corner of our garage. Easy to pull the cars out and use. Has become a place for us to hang out, exercise and bond. Definitely worth the price. Wish I did it years earlier.

Gosocal

BRONZE
If you live in the City of LA, looks like gyms will be closed....

Los Angeles mayor Eric Garcetti announced a more sweeping decision to close all movie theaters, restaurants, bars, nightclubs and gyms in the city until at least March 31.

dk_b

SILVER ELITE
The Bay Area counties (I live in Alameda County) just issued a collective "shelter-in-place" starting at midnight so no more gym visits (my kids are home from school like everyone else so next-fall's-college-frosh was going to be working with a trainer but, as she headed to today's session, the order went out). As someone with a not-so-obvious underlying cardiac condition that puts me in a "vulnerable" class, I appreciate everyone doing what they can to limit community spread.

Dominic

DA
Staff member
The Bay Area counties (I live in Alameda County) just issued a collective "shelter-in-place" starting at midnight so no more gym visits (my kids are home from school like everyone else so next-fall's-college-frosh was going to be working with a trainer but, as she headed to today's session, the order went out). As someone with a not-so-obvious underlying cardiac condition that puts me in a "vulnerable" class, I appreciate everyone doing what they can to limit community spread.
Thanks for the info from up north ! Food?

dad4

SILVER ELITE
(Also from up north. ) Groceries are sold out of some things, but there is plenty of food. You just dont get to be picky.

Milk, chicken, and eggs were gone. Plenty of tri tip, hominy, and kale. Not a bad combo, as it turns out. Just wish I'd remembered to get beer with it.

(Also from up north. ) Groceries are sold out of some things, but there is plenty of food. You just dont get to be picky.

Milk, chicken, and eggs were gone. Plenty of tri tip, hominy, and kale. Not a bad combo, as it turns out. Just wish I'd remembered to get beer with it.
When the beer runs out. That's when we'll see the real panic.