Guidance are not for everyone

I looked at the report referenced in the story and the headline is misleading. They could have also noted that the rate of children's deaths was 0.0% in AZ while many states where > 0.0 (NYC was 0.2%). However, that would also be misleading. Ok, Dummy, do you have any thoughts on the problem of comparing states as was done in the headline? I'll give you a hint. Think about how often children are asymptomatic, and how often asymptomatic children are tested currently in states like AZ compared to how often asymptomatic children were tested when the pandemic started last spring in states like NY.

Don't be manipulated, Dummy. All "sides" will try to manipulate you. Although, I'm torn as to whether this was intentional or was a case of "never attribute to malice that which can be explained by ignorance."

I don't think it should be matter of police kicking someone of the field either. I believe it should be a matter of governing body to make sure those individuals will never coach youth sports again.
Yes, that’s why you took pictures and video.
Sounds to me like sour grapes, someone didn’t make the team?

I like this Joe Kelly dude who played for Alex Cora and the Red Sox. He has inside infomation and is not pissed about the actual sign stealing system. Nope, he's more pissed about the little snitches.

"The people who took the fall for what happened is nonsense," Kelly said. "Yes, everyone is involved. But the way that (sign-stealing system) was run over there was not from coaching staff. ... They're not the head boss in charge of that thing. It's the players. So now the players get the immunity, and all they do is go snitch like a little bitch, and they don't have to get fined, they don't have to lose games."

Throwback Thursday
First Club.jpg

This is where the little club hoppers story started at. My little player at 7 playing for the great Arsenal South girls team. I found their rec league on Google. I typed, "Club soccer Temecula" and Arsenal had the top spot back then. I looked them up and saw that they were originally from England and were now here in da States to help are young ones be the best soccer players. I was stoked :) I enrolled her in their rec league and also volunteered to be head coach. We came in last place. I met some crazy dads back then who were all about the win when the kiddos were just 6. Any who, my dd got recruited for big time club that next year and I told all the dads in rec, "adios amigos."

Where did you hear that?
My info originally came from The Atlantic in February and I never saw a higher estimate than that.
Take it over to off topic. I banned myself for putting that info on here a few days ago. I know better and I just really want to stay on topic. Better yet, PM me and I'' tell you what I really think. Kool? Just trying to bring some Aid to all of us brah :)

Take it over to off topic. I banned myself for putting that info on here a few days ago. I know better and I just really want to stay on topic. Better yet, PM me and I'' tell you what I really think. Kool? Just trying to bring some Aid to all of us brah :)
Pretty simple question. You tossed out a ridiculous number...was your source your ass?

EJ joined my ignore list some weeks ago not for being offensive but instead for being consistently clueless.
That is a lie right there. I know when you ignored me and it's all understandable now that I'm one year in at the forum after being told by two clubs to not post on the froum. I only lurked from time to time. I obeyed the rules even then. After the great take over, we bailed and went for local and hs.

Last edited:
Throw Back Thursday Con..........

Winning is fun for some.jpg

Well, things ended horrible at State Cup her fist year of big time club. 0-3 and we were out. That is where the great JL came from heaven in the parking lot. She helped my player for two years and help did she. We won so many tournaments that came with medals and trophies and treated my dd like a girl soccer should be treated. My dd loves rewards and accomplishments and team hangouts. JL was awesome!!! I'll add some more pics next Thursday and maybe some of me when I was top GK in my town and had that big decision in HS, Hoops or Soccer?

Where did you hear that?
My info originally came from The Atlantic in February and I never saw a higher estimate than that.
Yea.. all sorts of usually reliable sources were projecting an apocalypse due to one doom saying British scientist. He had more influence on the initial fear than anyone else.

That’s really funny.
If absolutely ZERO measures were taken, the report says deaths could have been 2.2 million.
That sounds reasonable.
Now who could be dumb enough to think that, therefore, we could lose an estimated 2.2mm people?

That’s really funny.
If absolutely ZERO measures were taken, the report says deaths could have been 2.2 million.
That sounds reasonable.
Now who could be dumb enough to think that, therefore, we could lose an estimated 2.2mm people?
You’re a pretty funny dude.

Back