Good News Thread

We can all go to Canada again now!!! The fishing is better than ever. Seriously.

1628605113194.png
Wow, no jab, no Canada. It's a no for me and my family I guess. My wife and dd went to the World Cup 2015 up in Vancouver. My wife said it was so beautiful and the people were so nice. I wanted to go with just my wife some day but I guess were not allowed anymore. Oh well, enjoy the fishing and make sure to wear a mask too and Oh, make sure to get tested before you come over 3 days before and get all the jabs. Have fun jabber!!!

U.S. citizens and legal residents must be both fully vaccinated and test negative for COVID-19 within three days to get across one of the world’s longest and busiest land borders, and Canadian officials warn they won’t sacrifice safety for shorter border waits. Travelers also must fill out a detailed application on the arriveCAN app before crossing.

Or go Spear fishing locally and skip the hassle of crossing the boarder and getting the jab just so you can go fishing in Canada. Oh joy!
1628605280953.png

I spear fish in Laguna bro. I bet most will chill and wait this out, MOO!!

And? The battle against male chauvinist pigs continues.
Nursing home deaths is out there too for the x-Gov. NY led the states in nursing home deaths? Treating woman like a pig is one thing, sending the flu to the nursing homes is cruel and unusual pain & suffering for our elderly. Top that with keeping family away so mom or dad died all alone was evil as well. You guys are having a bad day. Dude in AZ resigned. Nancy is now calling Red alert for climate change. Let me think what is dripping Sherlock.

We can all go to Canada again now!!! The fishing is better than ever. Seriously.

Where are you recommending? I've only fished the Bow, Crows Nest, Oldman and Elk in Canada. The the US West has been killed by the drought and many rivers are under "Hoot Owl" restrictions.

Good Girl News!!!

I can;t say where but I can say that a tough as nails lady boss took on her evil boss man about the Jab and a few other issues at the ______________________. She walked away from big bonuses and special trips just for her and her family if she played a long. I have to be careful with my gossip. She just walked off the job today and I bet lot's will follow her to the truth. A true whistleblower that will shine a big fat light on all the liars and cheats in this industry. Oh my goodness, it's sick & sad as shit you guys. This is big time news in the industry that is causing all the fear. Horrible people out there you guys. Protect your loved ones and stay safe and eat healthy and drink water.

1628863472731.png

OC Sheriff’s Department, Fire Authority unions oppose coronavirus vaccine mandate. The unions representing Orange County Sheriff’s Department and Fire Authority personnel are opposed to a coronavirus vaccine mandate for their workers, their leaders announced last week amid a statewide order for health care workers and those who work in high-risk settings to be vaccinated.
I appreciate the union supporting "choice." Good job. I feel super safer. Marines down south oppose vaccine mandate and my Sherriff's Dept and Fire oppose forced Jab. Yay!!!!

Looks like no concerts for my family at the Segerstrom Performing Art Center. I saw the Nutcracker with my wife two years ago when everyone had freedom. My wife just got email notification that if you want to go to a concert, you need Vax Proof. They say No vax, No entry to our concert hall, unless you have a very good religious reason not to get jabbed and can prove you don;t have Covid upon entering. ALL VAXED & RELIGOUS NUT JOBS MUST WEAR A MASK, REGARDLESS.

Back