Good News Thread

Good news....more Union hypocrisy is getting called out:

Good news....more Union hypocrisy is getting called out:

Now if the voters could actually put 1+1 together and vote accordingly.

AZ now vaccinating 55 and older. That's impressive. Over 80% of deaths have come from 65 and over (nationwide). By the time AZ gets done with 55 and over they will have covered the age groups that represent over 90% of their COVID deaths.

AZ now vaccinating 55 and older. That's impressive. Over 80% of deaths have come from 65 and over (nationwide). By the time AZ gets done with 55 and over they will have covered the age groups that represent over 90% of their COVID deaths.

Crazy right?

Vaccinate the age groups at risk.

Some states focus on fluff...equity and other crap that has the end result of delaying the vaccination of people who actually need it most.

Was "science" recalled?
I just heard the following radio commercial. Please, do your part California residents and obey us.

1. Wear a Mask ((STFU))
2. Wash your Hands ((Loser has dirty hands))
3. Social Distance ((Not good enough to be next to me))
4. Vaccine ((Do as I say or else))

If you do all this, we can be friends they say. If you disobey, good luck finding work loser. We know what's best for you. Plus, if you voted (R), then it's all your fault anyways. We had to do what we had to do to get what we want.

I just heard the following radio commercial. Please, do your part California residents and obey us.

1. Wear a Mask ((STFU))
2. Wash your Hands ((Loser has dirty hands))
3. Social Distance ((Not good enough to be next to me))
4. Vaccine ((Do as I say or else))

If you do all this, we can be friends they say. If you disobey, good luck finding work loser. We know what's best for you. Plus, if you voted (R), then it's all your fault anyways. We had to do what we had to do to get what we want.
Yesterday in the car I heard an ad put out by some federal agency. It was between a Native American grandmother and her granddaughter talking about why they couldn’t do their annual pow wow. Gd asks gm why if gm is already vaccinated. Gm explains lots of younger people not vaccinated and even vaccinated people need to be socially distanced. Its real b lev government propaganda right there. I was actually surprised to hear something that bad that hit all the stereotypes. Even in wwii the govt did better.

Yesterday in the car I heard an ad put out by some federal agency. It was between a Native American grandmother and her granddaughter talking about why they couldn’t do their annual pow wow. Gd asks gm why if gm is already vaccinated. Gm explains lots of younger people not vaccinated and even vaccinated people need to be socially distanced. Its real b lev government propaganda right there. I was actually surprised to hear something that bad that hit all the stereotypes. Even in wwii the govt did better.
Well, my wife facetime her friend Anna yesterday to share with her what the ocean looks like with a sunset. Anna is so freaking scared and has not left her house in months. She now wears two mask in the house and has already got vaccine. Her hubby is a Dentist and she had to get it so he could still have a job at Eastern Dental. No shot, no job from what I hear. She thinks my wife and I are irresponsible because we dont wear a mask at the beach or wash our hands.

Didn't know you were that old.

Crazy right?

Vaccinate the age groups at risk.

Some states focus on fluff...equity and other crap that has the end result of delaying the vaccination of people who actually need it most.
Meanwhile la county vaccinating teachers and their spouses even though the teachers are refusing to go back for the remainder of the year.

This is good news.

Amount of people hesitant to get Covid-19 vaccine dropping rapidly

While the percentage of hardline "get it only if required" or "definitely not" has remained fairly consistent at or just north of 20%, the hesitant population of "wait and see how it's working" has dropped by nearly half during the last two months from 39% to 22%.

Axios/Ipsos polling shows a similar trendline. A mere 13% of adults said in September they would get a Covid-19 vaccine as soon as it was made available to them. That jumped to 27% in early December to 43% in early January. Now, 57% say they have already received the vaccine or will get it as soon as possible.

This is good news.

Amount of people hesitant to get Covid-19 vaccine dropping rapidly

While the percentage of hardline "get it only if required" or "definitely not" has remained fairly consistent at or just north of 20%, the hesitant population of "wait and see how it's working" has dropped by nearly half during the last two months from 39% to 22%.

Axios/Ipsos polling shows a similar trendline. A mere 13% of adults said in September they would get a Covid-19 vaccine as soon as it was made available to them. That jumped to 27% in early December to 43% in early January. Now, 57% say they have already received the vaccine or will get it as soon as possible.
This is good news. Of course they'll still be those individuals who cry that they don't want "bat shit" injected into them. And, that's fine- they'll be enough who do so they won't really matter.

This is good news. Of course they'll still be those individuals who cry that they don't want "bat shit" injected into them. And, that's fine- they'll be enough who do so they won't really matter.
Agree. Also, whatever happened to personal responsibility? If someone doesn't want it, why should I get all bent out of shape over it? I'll get it as soon as I "qualify". Once everyone has had the opportunity to get shot, it's time to move on with life. I believe history has shown us often enough how bad things get when those in power have the ability to do force people to do "what is best for them".

Back