GOOD NEWS THREAD

I make fun of stupid people who should know better.
Like selfish idiots who say "I don't wear a mask because freedom" or "people get abortions because they don't like the gender of the fetus."
Here's another reason why some parents help out with the abortion. Like I said, many different reasons why Messy. The good news here is brave parents are brave to speak up. 1973-2020 we had record deaths. I know you call it fetus and that's ok. Call them whatever you want too. The babies are alive and that is good news so dont feel sad for fetus. The pain caused by 50,000,000 abortions is real and were dealing with all the pain caused by decisions we make. We think their the right decision until you have to live with your decisions.

Last edited:
Here's another reason why some parents help out with the abortion. Like I said, many different reasons why Messy. The good news here is brave parents are brave to speak up. 1973-2020 we had record deaths. I know you call them fetus and that's ok. Call them whatever you want too. The babies are alive and that is good news so dont feel sad for the fetus. The pain caused by 50,000,000 abortions is real and were dealing with all the pain caused by decisions we make. We think their the right decision until you have to live with your decisions.

Respect a woman’s right to choose.
Or don’t.

MSK357

GOLD
I make fun of stupid people who should know better.
Like selfish idiots who say "I don't wear a mask because freedom" or "people get abortions because they don't like the gender of the fetus."
you dont think people get abortions because they dont like the gender of the fetus?