GOOD NEWS THREAD

MSK357

GOLD
"Let me be clear: The President just used a Bible, the most sacred text of the Judeo-Christian tradition, and one of the churches of my diocese, without permission, as a backdrop for a message antithetical to the teachings of Jesus,"
Gratuitous photo ops are something I disagree with. But context matters. The church was literally set on fire the night before. The extreme left attacks believers constantly. Trump has always made it a point to defend the judeo Christian believers. I take it as a symbol that despite the evil violence from the extreme left and their attack on the church, we will not be afraid to show our faith. I'm sure you'll respond now with something childish.

baldref

GOLD
Got it all wrong baldy. We only dislike Trump because HE doesn't like us. He called me a "shithole" to my face and told me to go back where I came from. At least he's got balls to tell me to my face. But, it's kinda like that SoCal v. NoCal relationship. SoCal only hates NoCal because NoCal hates SoCal. They throw a lot of venom our way, but if that wasn't the case, we could give a shit about NoCal.

Anyways, did you see Trump take that walk with his cabinet to the church across the street? Utterly embarrassing! He gets there and has no idea what to do. He looks like a bumbling idiot. Even by the look of his own cabinet's faces, you can tell they don't know what the fuck they are doing there. He doesn't even know how to hold the frk'n bible. No, speech; no bible/verse reading; just a photo op. Oh yeah, he did say this is the greatest country and that we will be back better than ever. I told you he was a good cheerleader.
That's your commander in chief. Pandemic and riots everywhere and the best thing he can think of, "Hey, why don't we go across the street and stand in front of the church with a bible?" For what? I don't know, lets just do it."

And how long has the "law and order" president been threatening "dominate" and take back the streets, since last Wednesday? Wow, what a tough guy. Hollow threats from a hollow leader. All the "thugs" are laughing in his face.
so that justifies your hate? ok.....

Good News...White privilege doesn't apply on the soccer pitch and now that black Americans are really discovering the game, the US might become competitive!

What is the true meaning of hate?
Choose the Right Synonym for hate
Verb. hate, detest, abhor, abominate, loathe mean to feel strong aversion or intense dislike for. hate implies an emotional aversion often coupled with enmity or malice. hated the enemy with a passion detest suggests violent antipathy.

t is the face of what so many hate. Love won and love will always win. When you hate, you destroy.

the cultural marxists who preach "institutional racism" would strongly disagree with this. then label you a racist.
Dumb guys write really confusing stuff when they try to sound smart.
Hence, I don’t understand what you wrote.
Sounds like you don’t have a point of view on e subject, idiot.

watfly

GOLD
Good News...White privilege doesn't apply on the soccer pitch and now that black Americans are really discovering the game, the US might become competitive!
FYI the 2014 World Cup MNT was loaded with black players. Black and hispanic players comprised the majority of the starting lineup. I just want talented and smart players regardless of color...well and better coaching.

like i mentioned before . . . your insults are so perfunctory as to be meaningless. it's as if you have some keyboard version of Tourette's.

No white privilege at the lowest level of community rec teams. However, step up a couple of notches to where there are real costs involved to pay big club fees, travel around the country, and hire a private coach - there is some privilege there. An increased level of Black American participation is not going to solve our soccer competitiveness issue until it can be as affordable as basketball in the park or baseball in Little League.

I think what he was saying is this: Some of the rich white (all colors btw, but more of them are white)) elitist in soccer I have battled with are the same one's who have this white guilt and have gotten super political ((Mark Cuban)) all of sudden. They say their for blacks and they "feel their pain now after all these years of using them" but they don;t live with them, they don;t hang out with them and they don;t really help them.

Ex ex
I think what he was saying is this: Some of the rich white (all colors btw, but more of them are white)) elitist in soccer I have battled with are the same one's who have this white guilt and have gotten super political ((Mark Cuban)) all of sudden. They say their for blacks and they "feel their pain now after all these years of using them" but they don;t live with them, they don;t hang out with them and they don;t really help them.
I see. When in English, I understand.
Yes, that probably happens a lot.
But of course, sometimes the political isn’t personal.
I’m just pointing out the facts about blacks in soccer. Their participation is increasing. In most other field or court sports, they outperform whites in general. So the corollary is that we may get better in soccer, as a country.
That fact may be difficult for a right-winger to swallow, so in shame they will point fingers to avoid the subject. I get it...
The white privilege angle is that people don’t like the competition!

Ex ex

I see. When in English, I understand.
Yes, that probably happens a lot.
But of course, sometimes the political isn’t personal.
I’m just pointing out the facts about blacks in soccer. Their participation is increasing. In most other field or court sports, they outperform whites in general. So the corollary is that we may get better in soccer, as a country.
That fact may be difficult for a right-winger to swallow, so in shame they will point fingers to avoid the subject. I get it...
The white privilege angle is that people don’t like the competition!
Or that Mark Cuban speaks for me as a white blond surfer man. I treat all people equal. Not everyone does that though. It's a choice these days now I guess but it shouldnt be imo. I was engaged to a very lovely black girl before I married my wife. She graduated from the Air Force Academy and worked as a CPA for a small company in West Covina. We both had to count the cost to say, "I do." My mom was not fired up. Her parents had died already ((She said they would not be happy either)) and her brother was not fired up about our engagement either. Churches were super cool about it. In fact, some of the great churches out there have been the multi national mix. My best man is black. I never did this because I had white guilt. I found incredible character qualities in these people. It didn;t matter. BTW, I broke off the engagement because she got mad that I wanted to watch the NBA finals instead of going with her on some "girly errands" and I said, "no honey, you go right along and get that shopping. I'm watching MJ right now pull of another game winner." She was too controlling and I needed freedom. This too comes in all colors and shapes. She would have helped me make better financial decisions if I married her and she was a very good cook. I mean that and a great human-being.

so that justifies your hate? ok.....
Baldy, Baldy, Baldy - Trump came out swinging, he threw the first, second AND third punch. What are we supposed to do? I call punching back justifiable self defense. I personally do not hate him, but I'm sure many do. The better question is why is there still so much anger and hate by Trump and his supporters? You have the White House, the Senate, and the Supreme Court. America is Great Again, and before the Pandemic everybody was working and getting rich. Answer that one.

And as much as I dislike him, I can objectively point to the scoreboard (pre-pandemic): Great unemployment numbers; solid GDP growth; Highest stock market ever; North Korea; killing Soleimani and Al-Masri; shutting down travel from China (post-pandemic). I also have never had a problem with him trying out new strategies and challenging the media. His pro business rhetoric alone injects confidence to businesses. He tells me to my face what he thinks of me, I can respect that.

Now most Trump supporters hate Obama, but they can't point to one positive thing about him. And they call themselves Americans but forget that America is home of the "brave." What happened to all the brave Americans?