Gold Cup 2019

Not a good way to let Mexico advance. I guess they will get a full stadium, but soccer is turning into wrestling. Not real.

Never had a good striker. He is better than Altidore, they need to gove something different a try. Nice to see 20 year olds take over.

We are in need of a Clint Dempsey or Landon Donovan type of forward again.
Can run all day with a lot of speed, go at defenders and Finish.
US is in need for speed.

We are in need of a Clint Dempsey or Landon Donovan type of forward again.
Can run all day with a lot of speed, go at defenders and Finish.
US is in need for speed.

Landon is turning into a pretty good TV soccer analyst, based on watching his post-game comments today.

It seems like he actually thinks out and understands what is going on there on the field, and conversely what they should be doing and clearly explaining it to the audience.

Unlike Lalas who is there to just to be cocky and be sure that his point is heard the loudest.

It seems like he actually thinks out and understands what is going on there on the field, and conversely what they should be doing and clearly explaining it to the audience.

Unlike Lalas who is there to just to be cocky and be sure that his point is heard the loudest.

He would make a good college coach.

Well, there goes that.

The US had some chances in the first half they couldn't finish and the second half got away from them.

After that performance by Bradley, maybe they'll finally figure out to leave him off the roster next time. He had trouble getting that ball to his teammates.

Well, there goes that.

The US had some chances in the first half they couldn't finish and the second half got away from them.

After that performance by Bradley, maybe they'll finally figure out to leave him off the roster next time. He had trouble getting that ball to his teammates.
And Altidore and Zardes. Neither are technical and linear. Though Zardes works hard, but not enough.

Altidore had a chance that he blew, and set up Pulisic for what could have been something, so he has the slight edge on the night.

Zardes came on and didn't do much.

I do agree that they both need to be left off the next roster.

I guess the coach has some time to figure it out now.

Altidore had a chance that he blew, and set up Pulisic for what could have been something, so he has the slight edge on the night.

I like Berhalter and the direction and style of play he’s put in place.

Zardes may still be in the younger-but-getting-better class of player. I wouldn't write him off completely already.

I agree Zardez is going to be around until the US can find a #9 to fill that role.

I think Jordan Morris was supposed to be that guy, but he hasn't quite done it yet. Maybe give him some more playing time, or bring up Josh Sargent to give him a chance.

The US has some good players, we just need to get them together.

Left off the roster but who takes their place? They better decide quickly before qualifications start again for the next WC.

Back