Goats FC History?

Stalker. #getalifefreak

And I do have a life. Haven't been on this site since last week. Come back tonight and it's still going strong...much thanks to you. Glad I saved some popcorn.

And I do have a life. Haven't been on this site since last week. Come back tonight and it's still going strong...much thanks to you. Glad I saved some popcorn.
I'm not sure I have a life. I just posted and I said I wouldn't 100%. PaPa is what makes this forum go. Let's give him some encouragement. These are tough times for all of us on many different levels.

I'm not sure I have a life. I just posted and I said I wouldn't 100%. PaPa is what makes this forum go. Let's give him some encouragement. These are tough times for all of us on many different levels.

Get to work. Those pipes aren't going to fix themselves.

@Sparky9 Checked out Left Coast Brewery last week after you posted that on another thread recently. That was some good BBQ!! No brews though. I was driving and working later that day. Thanks for the heads up. Definitely going to be our new spot anytime we play at OCGP.

That complex keeps getting better over the years. We were with bladescoach at the time when there were only 6 fields. The Ducks new facility is excellent. My girls have done a lot of soccer and lacrosse tournaments there. Definitely my favorite venue with no parking fees.
More good restaurants close by and it will be perfect.

LOL, I didn't know this thread was still going?

Anyways, Slammers PA GOATS just got invited to SuperCopa. Problem is, so did Slammers PA?

Maybe they can just take both and 7 of the Slammers PA can play twice the games!!! What if they play each other?!?!? Who forfeits? LOL.

Well, whoever goes, I wish you luck! Especially if you have to PDA!

Does it matter? Wouldn’t you want to play against the best players available? I would, whether the team is called goats, boats, seagulls or PA doesn’t matter to me. Just happens PA and Goats are the current teams that most others aspire to be and beat.
This is the whole friggin’ point. Now anyone should be allowed to create an All Star team and play in any tournament that they want. That is the bottom line. There is no arguement.

Kids should no longer be stuck with the weak links on their club team. Those parents should now be granted access to recruit the best girls from other clubs via local forums along with grabbing the best players from each respectively team member who is not part of a forum. LOL.

LOL, I didn't know this thread was still going?

Anyways, Slammers PA GOATS just got invited to SuperCopa. Problem is, so did Slammers PA?

Maybe they can just take both and 7 of the Slammers PA can play twice the games!!! What if they play each other?!?!? Who forfeits? LOL.

Well, whoever goes, I wish you luck! Especially if you have to PDA!

You didn't notice the last post was almost 3 weeks ago? You are truly dumb.

How is your daughter's team so far doing this season?

You didn't notice the last post was almost 3 weeks ago? You are truly dumb.

How is your daughter's team so far doing this season?

Not great but we are not a top team anyway and not in the conversation in any such manner.

Thanks for the compliment btw

Wow! So Cool you guys are still carrying the GOATS FC Torch! I was blessed enough to be a Founding Dad and First Coach. I am still friends with all the Dads & Moms too! It was a different time back then, only two leagues, Presidio & Coast Soccer League. I believe our first tournament was Summer of 2011.

Here's a little write up from a mom on her blog from 2013; https://socalsoccermom.com/whos-that-goat/

@ Dom, I had the pleasure of meeting at a CSL League event, with the late great Gary Sparks. You where on the Boys side and I was on the Girls side.

Wow! So Cool you guys are still carrying the GOATS FC Torch! I was blessed enough to be a Founding Dad and First Coach. I am still friends with all the Dads & Moms too! It was a different time back then, only two leagues, Presidio & Coast Soccer League. I believe our first tournament was Summer of 2011.

Here's a little write up from a mom on her blog from 2013; https://socalsoccermom.com/whos-that-goat/

@ Dom, I had the pleasure of meeting at a CSL League event, with the late great Gary Sparks. You where on the Boys side and I was on the Girls side.

Flash from the past! Home depot center passing out CSL handbooks to managers!

Back