Game Recording

I must have missed @SuperSoccerStar's question about whether streaming was really needed or not :).

FWIW, the hipod is vastly overrated and out of date. I've used almost everything out there, and hipod ranks dead last for me. Nobody sticks with it for long. It's expensive, bulky, heavy, and a pain to set up and maintain.

I meant the super lite https://www.hipod.com/hi-pod-super-lite/
I meant the newest version of it the superlite, yes the older version is way too big..
no better system out there Ive filmed for 8 year professionally and recreational, theres no better system than this.
Panning control left right up and down are controlled by the used with friction bands, much faster that any remote control pan head, period.
The tripod itself gos up to 15ft, you need no more than 13' really.
the super lite is light enough weight 25 pounds max and when folded up if fits over your shoulder.

The original design was bulky yes, but the super lite is all over at each field, its the best for filming.

Only run for the money will be the veo2, just depends on video quality at the end of the day , and currently none of the self service units have great quality

my 2 cents

There is a product that is about $700 less expensive, as light, and faster to setup or take down than anything Hipod has. We own a fleet of them and sold all the hipods we use to have, including the super lite.

I meant the super lite https://www.hipod.com/hi-pod-super-lite/
I meant the newest version of it the superlite, yes the older version is way too big..
no better system out there Ive filmed for 8 year professionally and recreational, theres no better system than this.
Panning control left right up and down are controlled by the used with friction bands, much faster that any remote control pan head, period.
The tripod itself gos up to 15ft, you need no more than 13' really.
the super lite is light enough weight 25 pounds max and when folded up if fits over your shoulder.

The original design was bulky yes, but the super lite is all over at each field, its the best for filming.

Only run for the money will be the veo2, just depends on video quality at the end of the day , and currently none of the self service units have great quality

my 2 cents

Kids care less or are super excited I film alot of games.
The only people who should be nervous are the parents. I love all of you but some parents after watching the videos , tend to notice they are little loud joy sticking or reffing from the sideline. And hearing it second hand is a bit embarrassing (Thats why I started filming to shut myself up)
The mic picks up everything .........
Me too but I still don’t shut up. I find my self repeating myself 3 times when my dd has the ball.

There is a product that is about $700 less expensive, as light, and faster to setup or take down than anything Hipod has. We own a fleet of them and sold all the hipods we use to have, including the super lite.

Nice tease boruskie. I'll bite, are you gonna tell us what it is?

lol what a funny post.. pretty sure its a joke

sorry, i dont check this site but a couple times a month.

We use these exclusively for our aerial cameras. In fact I was just in sunny San Diego with a few of these and it was great out there!

Nice tease boruskie. I'll bite, are you gonna tell us what it is?

sorry, this is the unit we actually use. It has the manual pan and tilt. the motorized ones are not ideal for soccer, etc...

Back