GA departures

As tryouts and team shuffling gets underway, is it confirmed that Beach and Legends are out of GA? Any other teams moving?

Where are girls Strikers playing?

GT45

SILVER ELITE
Strikers girls are ECNL. Look at their Instagram. They have their coaching staff and tryouts listed for the ECNL teams for next season.

As tryouts and team shuffling gets underway, is it confirmed that Beach and Legends are out of GA? Any other teams moving?

Where are girls Strikers playing?
I believe this weekend @ Great Park bro. Come on out and check out the matches. My dd HSS team is traveling to West Covina tonight for first round action of the Ford Focus CIF and if they can pull off the upset, then it will most likely be a Second Round match at home this Friday Night Lights. The good news in all this mess, the girls are playing soccer. I know that is the silver lining in all this Gies. The Naysayers are just want they are. Look, take everything I say with a grain of salt and a shot of your favorite Tequila. Whatever floats your boat, just do it. Rumor mill is so crazy right about now. For the kids sakes, I hope the adults are honest and transparent so the kids don;t get played again by all the adults looking for what's best for them and their child and not what's best for all the kids.