G2010...How's the Season Going 21-22?

Big weekend for 2010 Olé at Albion Cup. Decisive win over Albion and a victory over what I hear was a Surf/Blues combo team in the final. Looks like they can hang with the top dogs.

anyone got more details? Would love to hear the full story. Surf/Blues combo team what? Any details on who played from Surf and Blues ?

Don’t assume you know my daughter and her will to win, you don’t know my daughter. Learning how to win and having the desire to persevere especially in a finals game is the essence of a great player in the making. The fact she was the first to run & grab the ball from the net to then run back to the midfield with minutes left to go and attempt to get back in the game, made me very proud. I’m extremely proud of her effort and the way she played that game. The night before she prayed and visualized what she was going to do during the game without me saying anything to her and it was very satisfying for me to witness. Anyways I’m going off a tangent here and no need to waste my time with all the negative energy you guys give off. Just remember that misery loves company. Peace out.
doesnt sound like everyone was on the same page as to the purpose of the weekend. Good luck in surf cup. No doubt your daughters team will play to win.

One thing I know for sure: this thread is always better when Luis is a part of it. I hope he comes back soon.

Anyone know if Ole will be coming down for Surf Cup? I know historically they haven't been at Surf or Man City, but it seems like they've taken it to the next level over the last year or two. I would assume Blues, Surf, Slammers, Eagles will be there along with a few out of State teams. It will be real fun if Ole comes.

One thing I know for sure: this thread is always better when Luis is a part of it. I hope he comes back soon.

Anyone know if Ole will be coming down for Surf Cup? I know historically they haven't been at Surf or Man City, but it seems like they've taken it to the next level over the last year or two. I would assume Blues, Surf, Slammers, Eagles will be there along with a few out of State teams. It will be real fun if Ole comes.
I miss reading through the crazy as well. Always made me laugh. Putting the politics on blast at level 10 + not caring who's toes he stepped on.

anyone got more details? Would love to hear the full story. Surf/Blues combo team what? Any details on who played from Surf and Blues ?
All I know is the girls that made up the Surf part of the team were not their top notch players. They goats were playing in the National Futsal tourney in Kansas. Could explain why Ole beat Leon.

Back