G2010...How is the 2021 season going?

wow, I’m sure there is more to the loss. Maybe development mistakes trying to play out the back? Anybody from Surf want to give some insight?
Deza took over and he will demand play from back and no punting. GK needs to have foot skills. No "panic kickball" with his youth teams. It's ok to lose a u11 or younger in order to play in his triangle offense.

Hi, all, I want to respond to posts 153 and 157 on this thread. The video referenced is mine and I've been recording games of my daughter's teams for a few years. My intention is to have them be public if my daughter's coach is OK with it. Fortunately for you folks on here who watch my videos, her Albion coach this year is OK with them being made public right away. In the past, when a coach didn't want them public, I shared with the team and then made them public at the end of the year.

I took down last weekend's video when people started telling me they know my online persona on this website and this is the first time I've posted saying a video is up. I just want to say that WestOfFive person isn't me. I've never posted on this website before. But I created a profile to say that person who said he/she uploaded my video wasn't me. I'll make that video public again as well as upload my daughter's videos from this weekend.
Enjoy the videos and say "hi" to me on the field if you see me recording. Remember, whatever WestOfFive says here isn't the person out on the field recording the videos.

Where is Blues #10? Anyone know where she is at? I did not see her in the video. She is a baller, I think it would be a different story if she played the day Blues vs Surf went at it.

Where is Blues #10? Anyone know where she is at? I did not see her in the video. She is a baller, I think it would be a different story if she played the day Blues vs Surf went at it.

so you are saying that if she was there Surf loses? You can’t undermine surf. They have a solid team.
1 player can’t make a difference especially when its
high level. I remember she was a very good player but not sure it would have mattered. That game could have gone either way. It’s public now.
Watch it

Back