G2010...How is the 2021 season going?

so you are saying that if she was there Surf loses? You can’t undermine surf. They have a solid team.
1 player can’t make a difference especially when its
high level. I remember she was a very good player but not sure it would have mattered. That game could have gone either way. It’s public now.
Watch it
I disagree bro. If #10 is like the other #10s my dd played with at this age, then 100% a player like #10 is good for two goals. I won't brag, but my dd had a game that without her, it's a tie 0-0.

so you are saying that if she was there Surf loses? You can’t undermine surf. They have a solid team.
1 player can’t make a difference especially when its
high level. I remember she was a very good player but not sure it would have mattered. That game could have gone either way. It’s public now.
Watch it
Yes, I absolutely do! Surf is a top tier team, but I do think #10 would have been good for a goal.

View attachment 10640
I guess Covid has taken a toll on national rankings for So Cal teams, meanwhile Texas teams haven’t stopped playing and they keep racking up the points for national rankings by playing up. But as far as So Cal these rankings look pretty accurate. Thoughts ?
YSR is averages, not sums. You can double your schedule and your rank wont move.

what you’re seeing is the regions get decoupled when scaredy cats like me wont travel. YSR has very few games to link CA teams to TX teams. So their rankings are accurate within TX. Your rankings are accurate within socal. but they arent comparable like they were pre-covid.

Numbers between regions won’t be comparable until play between regions returns. Wait 12 months before you worry about whether Solar is beating Blues.

Unless it’s the second half and Solar is up by 2. Then worry about it.

state cup is all set but here is the kicker. It’s a cross over tournament. Meaning teams in bracket A play the teams in bracket B. Blues and Eagles top team are both in bracket A and they will not play each other. As only one can make it to the finals.so even if Blues and Eagles win all of their games only one from Bracket A will advance to the final. Meanwhile a team in bracket B can lose to both eagles A team and Blues and still make it to the finals. What is cal south thinking ? :rolleyes: Cal South needs to change this and put the Eagles A team in bracket B to make it right, or else someone in Bracket B is getting a free pass to the finals.

it’s a shame that the number 1 and number 3 ranked teams don’t get to play each other.

View attachment 10646
Kind of weird. I thought normally they will take the 2 teams with the highest points regardless of which bracket they played in when the tournament pool play is setup this way... seems backwards. Almost like they mixed in round robin and cross over brackets to determine finalists...

state cup is all set but here is the kicker. It’s a cross over tournament. Meaning teams in bracket A play the teams in bracket B. Blues and Eagles top team are both in bracket A and they will not play each other. As only one can make it to the finals.so even if Blues and Eagles win all of their games only one from Bracket A will advance to the final. Meanwhile a team in bracket B can lose to both eagles A team and Blues and still make it to the finals. What is cal south thinking ? :rolleyes: Cal South needs to change this and put the Eagles A team in bracket B to make it right, or else someone in Bracket B is getting a free pass to the finals.

it’s a shame that the number 1 and number 3 ranked teams don’t get to play each other.

View attachment 10646
Oh my Luis, another free pass to the finals, what else is new....lol!!! Stay around a little longer and just wait to see more free passes to other "events." Amazing to watch.....lol!!!

State Cup is a complete waste of time this year. Play in the big tournaments and pass on this one like pretty much everyone else is doing....
Agree. State Cup/National Cup used to be so much fun. If you were fortunate enough to win, you could truly say that you were the champions of Cal South. This year, not so much. Hopefully next year will be back to normal and these girls get a real national cup before transitioning to ECNL.

View attachment 10646
Are the schedules online to view?

What a joke! 5 teams total for all divisions. How can the winner of this possibly call themselves state cup champions? Should have been canceled.

What a joke! 5 teams total for all divisions. How can the winner of this possibly call themselves state cup champions? Should have been canceled.
This is a chance for the lower level teams to grab there hardware and call themselves Champions! I heard they are only going to use one CR for games, and have parents work the sidelines. Is CS running out of money? You cant hire one more AR for game>>>:)...?

How did Arsenal FC lose to their former club Legends FC 1-0 in Southern California on April 25th, when they also beat Players SC 5-0 in the Players Cup final in Vegas on April 25th? Hmmm....

How did Arsenal FC lose to their former club Legends FC 1-0 in Southern California on April 25th, when they also beat Players SC 5-0 in the Players Cup final in Vegas on April 25th? Hmmm....
Smoke and mirrors... recruiting ploy to trick the general public into believing that game actually happened. Instead of putting a ** or forfeit next to the game 1-0 looks better and they can sell that all day like hot cakes.

Smoke and mirrors... recruiting ploy to trick the general public into believing that game actually happened. Instead of putting a ** or forfeit next to the game 1-0 looks better and they can sell that all day like hot cakes.
I love the avatar name. Play 4 da love of the game is the only reason I come on here everyday. The love of sports was sucked out of my veins because of asshats who bought their way into this sport. I do have a question. See my meme.....

1619904543629.png

Back