G2010...How is the 2021 season going?

It’s been a while since I been here. What happened to this thread? Completely dead. I guess the cat is out of the hat nothing to discuss. No more guessing and discussing about our team. Practically all the old players are gone and we still at the top. All the haters are silent. I left and this thread died. See ya.

View attachment 12400
Everyone is stressed right now about getting on XYZ ECNL or GA team.

Check back in a month.

It’s been a while since I been here. What happened to this thread? Completely dead. I guess the cat is out of the hat nothing to discuss. No more guessing and discussing about our team. Practically all the old players are gone and we still at the top. All the haters are silent. I left and this thread died. See ya.

View attachment 12400
Welcome back Mr. Luis. It's sure has been some time. This asylum is not the same with out you. Man, you got hammered for trying to help little kiddos play 3 x 3.

View attachment 12400
At the top? Your kid’s with Solar now? ;) (Would be trouble if true, but the commute’s a little long.)

Not much going on just now. Merry Christmas.

View attachment 12400
Almost at the Top!

Is MW taking on the 2010 team at Sharks and, if so, is there any chance he can put a team together that can compete with these top 3?

Not only do you have the top 2 overall soccer teams between Surf and Blues. But also the top 2 Futsal teams for the 2010 age group between Blues and 619 ( which are the Surf girls). Eagles and Slammers PA. have great athletes and defenders. They lack key forwards and midfielders to truly compete vs top 2. Let’s see what ECNL brings next season.

I’ll check back next Dec 2022. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
Every year it's the same two clubs at the top. Bro, please stick around until the end of the year? Please...... I'll stay as well and we can both leave 2021 in the dust. I got a job bro and I have to go remote and off the grid because of the fear virus. I honestly can;t take it anymore.

Every year it's the same two clubs at the top. Bro, please stick around until the end of the year? Please...... I'll stay as well and we can both leave 2021 in the dust. I got a job bro and I have to go remote and off the grid because of the fear virus. I honestly can;t take it anymore.
It's not two at the top. It's Solar all alone until somebody can beat them.

Congratulations on the new job. Hope it works out well for you.

It's not two at the top. It's Solar all alone until somebody can beat them.

Congratulations on the new job. Hope it works out well for you.
Thanks Dad, I really appreciate that coming from you. Talking California btw way and those two are always #1or #2. Who cares about Texas Youth Soccer anyways. Seriously, do we even care about Texas Youth Football? Texas Youth Basketball? Hell no!! Soccer has been stolen and we need to give it back to the kids.......

What's interesting about both Surf and Blues G2010 is that neither team has overly big players. They just play very consistently applying pressure at different angles until something that works.

My guess is to create this environment you need a very good coach that knows what works to win + demands it from players and a network of private coaches that sync with the team coaches methodologies. (Also a heathy fear of being cut in the parents)

It's amazing how much a good coach can make a difference in the number of wins.

What's interesting about both Surf and Blues G2010 is that neither team has overly big players. They just play very consistently applying pressure at different angles until something that works.

My guess is to create this environment you need a very good coach that knows what works to win + demands it from players and a network of private coaches that sync with the team coaches methodologies. (Also a heathy fear of being cut in the parents)

It's amazing how much a good coach can make a difference in the number of wins.
Wow, Blues always had big players. I guess from what I'm hearing around the soccer circles is that Blues is playing the best possession soccer out there, even better then Deza Surf. My dd grew up in the Blues system and it wasn't uncommon for the backs to skip the mids and kick over the top and let one of the fast goats chase down an a opportunity to score on the direct pass. And it wasn;t uncommon for a a player or two or three to get cut or take their talents somewhere else where they can start and be the girl. Amy Rodriguez got cut by Tad, no joke. That's what I heard. She went to the Eclipse and did really well.

Wow, Blues always had big players. I guess from what I'm hearing around the soccer circles is that Blues is playing the best possession soccer out there, even better then Deza Surf. My dd grew up in the Blues system and it wasn't uncommon for the backs to skip the mids and kick over the top and let one of the fast goats chase down an a opportunity to score on the direct pass. And it wasn;t uncommon for a a player or two or three to get cut or take their talents somewhere else where they can start and be the girl. Amy Rodriguez got cut by Tad, no joke. That's what I heard. She went to the Eclipse and did really well.
I think the players start getting bigger as they get older + coaches start flipping out existing for size + speed.

Back