G2010...how is the 2020 Season going?

We want the best girls around coming its 100% never about the money, also scholarships available.
This is amazing. Kids don;t need a perfect field to play soccer either and my dd would have been there at this age 100%.

Think kids don’t transmit? Georgia camp shows otherwise. Half the camp infected in a week

Think kids don’t transmit? Georgia camp shows otherwise. Half the camp infected in a week

You have to learn to live with it or live in fear it.

You have to learn to live with it or live in fear it.

Sure, we all have to make decisions about how to live.

But let’s not spread false information at worst or opinion at best when there is evidence that kids do catch and transmit the virus. Half a camp in less than a week.

That being said, my opinion is that outside transmission and playing soccer is relatively low on my personal risk scale.

The evidence in the past month for 10 year olds is not good. They can spread it well enough.

Outside is still way better than inside, but the 10 year old safety theory is dead.

My dd has done ok with running, soccer tennis, and bike racing. ( There is a paved trail near us. ) Only ok, still not at all happy. What works for you guys?

Cant wait for numbers to drop low enough for a real scrimmage again.

You understand that was an over night camp where kids slept in close proximity, right? Not an outdoor soccer camp for 3 hrs a day.

The evidence in the past month for 10 year olds is not good. They can spread it well enough.

Outside is still way better than inside, but the 10 year old safety theory is dead.

My dd has done ok with running, soccer tennis, and bike racing. ( There is a paved trail near us. ) Only ok, still not at all happy. What works for you guys?

Cant wait for numbers to drop low enough for a real scrimmage again.
My kid has been doing the online training and some privates/small group training without 1 v 1 or small sided games... you can’t simulate 1 v 1 or games! I could tell right off the bat that she wasn’t as aggressive as before and actually regressed. Live action is important for development so I’ll always seek it out if I can find it for her.

You understand that was an over night camp where kids slept in close proximity, right? Not an outdoor soccer camp for 3 hrs a day.

Did you not read the bottom of my post?

There are folks like @Luis who make blanket statements that kids rarely or don’t transmit and have to have symptoms to do so and that is not really the case.

My DD F1 team is playing in indoor/outdoor league for the next .10-12 weeks

one game a week /7 field players /1 keeper

Temp check and mask before entering field
Parents must keep mask on . Social distance not enforced

Won our second game yesterday against boys

I’ll keep the forum posted on how things are going etc etc etc

YOLO

My DD F1 team is playing in indoor/outdoor league for the next .10-12 weeks

one game a week /7 field players /1 keeper

Temp check and mask before entering field
Parents must keep mask on . Social distance not enforced

Won our second game yesterday against boys

I’ll keep the forum posted on how things are going etc etc etc

YOLO
Keep location/league private. Too many haters on here. Great job! Can’t say I’m jealous cause we got our own thing going on. I’m actually running late now......... good luck!

Is anyone travelling out of state to get games?

Curious what there is to be had and what the experience has been like.

Thanks.

Let’s start a heathy top tier teams for Nor Cal / So Cal / Texas leading up to Surf Cup 2020

So Cal
Tier 1
Blues
Eagles
Albion
Legends / Arsenal (not sure where the old Legends team is at now))
SD Surf
Slammers PA

Tier 2
City FC
Ole
Rebel SC
Slammers Whittier

No Cal
Tier 1
MVLA
????
Need help from @dad4

Texas
Tier1
Dallas Texans
Solar - Covin

Please help and add remove as needed

@Luis Andres @Sokrplayer75 @Goforgoal @dad4 @PaPa805 @SoccerFan06 @Mic Nificent @Teddy_Olive @The Red Dragon @Dontknowsoccer

Back