G2010...how is the 2020 Season going?

Am I the only one that thinks a golden boot award for U11 and youngers is dumb?
lighten up francis, following that line of thought we ought to skip medals and after game ice-cream because its "dumb". If she scored more goals than anyone in the tournament whats wrong with a golden boot. you're right tournament directors shouldn't have made the tournament any fun, they could have made another 10 bucks not buying that trophy.

lighten up francis, following that line of thought we ought to skip medals and after game ice-cream because its "dumb". If she scored more goals than anyone in the tournament whats wrong with a golden boot. you're right tournament directors shouldn't have made the tournament any fun, they could have made another 10 bucks not buying that trophy.
515e6tSShBL._AC_SY400_.jpgIf your giving out "golden boot" you have to give out "Golden Gloves" for goalies. A lot of parents and Coaches make mistakes by not celebrating the defensive side of Football, especially @ and early age. I'm a little bias, coming from a keeper family.

View attachment 9420If your giving out "golden boot" you have to give out "Golden Gloves" for goalies. A lot of parents and Coaches make mistakes by not celebrating the defensive side of Football, especially @ and early age. I'm a little bias, coming from a keeper family.

totally agree, except rainbow and the others who gave his dumb comment a thumbs up, they would think recognizing goalies is "dumb" too. because only premier league soccer strikers and keepers can truly earn an award of that stature... you know.... cause they're .... uhhh older than U11

21 goals over 5 games.
My dd got "hardest worker award" at a big time camp when she was 9. All these pissed off mama bears with 9 year olds got all mad because my dd won an award she knew nothing about. Brand new soccer ball and gift certificate to Cold Stone. These whiners and their husbands were like, "How come my little one didnt get at least a participating certificate" bull crap. I have answer. Because the camp director of coaching thought my goat worked her ass off that week and she did. By a long shot too :) Big cry babies some people were and are. Congrats on #2 Luis. We did one those 3 x 3 and we had an all Blues finals too. Slammers had a few teams but we crushed them!!!! Today, my dd would not win the hardest worker at 6 x 6 social distance BS soccer camp, that is 100%.

very impressed with the new 2010 team coached by Alex. They brought the energy and effort to the field and gave our team a little surprise towards the end by making that comeback run. Fabi got that last goal to get the 3-2 win but it was really anyone’s game. Could have gone either way. Let’s do another one soon. If you guys can get a better field let us know. My only complaint was the field conditions. It was bad but aside from that, great game
Thank you, this team is coming together nicely. Great group of girls and parents. That Fabi goal off the corner at the final whistle was a heartbreaker, but great first time volley by Fabi. Those field conditions were horrible and hurt both teams, we have a better location we can play at soon.

very impressed with the new 2010 team coached by Alex. They brought the energy and effort to the field and gave our team a little surprise towards the end by making that comeback run. Fabi got that last goal to get the 3-2 win but it was really anyone’s game. Could have gone either way. Let’s do another one soon. If you guys can get a better field let us know. My only complaint was the field conditions. It was bad but aside from that, great game
Fabi with the game winner. Love it Luis. I have some USL ideas for the future. Did you get the ok from Janks? Funding from you know who? Game on!!!

they are reversed, the numbers are correct, the descriptions are the opposite. Albion picked up the goalie, CM, winger...
For what its worth, here is an update on SD Surf. Everyone knows some of the best players from SDSC merged with the best players from Surf. The team has had some minor testing due to a lack of real games. The team is very very different from 2019, all for the better. The chemistry of the new group is excellent and the team speed has improved dramatically. Speed up top, speed in the midfield, speed at the back. Surf was known as a skill team, now it appears to have added speed. When it has been tested this year against older teams, boys teams and some age appropriate high level friendlys, anyone ranking this team less than very high will do so at their own peril. I guess we all hope and pray that Surf Cup moves forwarded to test all the top teams. I sure do.

For what its worth, here is an update on SD Surf. Everyone knows some of the best players from SDSC merged with the best players from Surf. The team has had some minor testing due to a lack of real games. The team is very very different from 2019, all for the better. The chemistry of the new group is excellent and the team speed has improved dramatically. Speed up top, speed in the midfield, speed at the back. Surf was known as a skill team, now it appears to have added speed. When it has been tested this year against older teams, boys teams and some age appropriate high level friendlys, anyone ranking this team less than very high will do so at their own peril. I guess we all hope and pray that Surf Cup moves forwarded to test all the top teams. I sure do.
I'm 100% a believer and it's how the winners win and I too saw two teams merge to win. The top Blues Goats formed with the top SD Surf Goats as well back in the day and we won it all. #10 for Surf baby. That's why this EOTL guy keeps hounding me and bugging me.....lol. I was the dad who put the deal all together behind the scenes, so he says. He's always right so why not now? You know what the going rate is to forge a deal like that? I was the power broker that made the deals and got them #10. Why did I do that some say? All so I could win all the games because if you know me, I have to win. I have to win!!!!!

Back