G2010...how’s the season going 2019?

Can't believe no one caught on to my profile pic and for what it stands for. Defenders of the truth. Biggest hint.

Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 6.17.04 PM.png

My best buddy right now is the GK dad. We both give each other permission to point out the obvious when one of our dds cracks under pressure. Its what happens to every athlete. Blues recruits but they also cut every year. A true coach will cut every year to make the team stronger.

Hi there, firstly let me say I'm impressed your taking this on head to head with Luis. He has to learn from this. My first time on this forum was u9 6 years ago. Some asshole was making fun of my dd. She was this little 4 ft striker and she cried when big girls whacked her in the box for crying. No name, just #7 is a cry big baby. No joke!!! I've never left here except for two years when I promised the club she was at I would behave and not post. They already knew about my posts. I never talked about kids but I did give away too much info before tournaments like we will be short handed or the injury report would come out too early. I did make excuses when we lost. Luis is taking it to another level.
What’s taking to a whole mother level is you bringing up your DD was called a cry baby 6 YEARS AGO! She still playing?

I guess there is only so much one can do with a given talent on a team. I know development is important but recruiting top athletes plays a major role especially in girls soccer. Gotta be proud for what we’ve done with what we have to work with. Certain girls are not gonna get any faster or more athletic and therefore will always get beat in the process by the top athletes. Blues are stacked up and down with athletes. On a side note it was surprising to hear what Rennie said on his speech. That our girls should be playing better with the style of soccer when they get a little older. Didn’t expect that. Basically saying they are doing the right things as far as the way they are learning how to play the game. Looking forward to having her play top level soccer on a top level talent roster where my DD will be surrounded by similar athletes in the next couple years.
That’s a big compliment! At least you know they’ve done their job in developing your daughter. You have to do what you think is right for your kid. If that’s with another team or staying with ole as long as it’s right for your daughter, that’s all that matters.

We already have advertisements from the SoCal Blues Bakers, Lot's of Slammers teams, all the Surf locations and the big Liverpool announcement. Now we need a quick top 5 for this age group.
#1 Blues (what else is new)
#2 Eagles
#3 Ole
#3 Legends
#3 SDSC
SDSC rounding out top 5? I don’t think so!!

Luis - I think you are entertaining but I have a hard time watching U10 soccer, no matter how many Goats are on the field. Once your children grow past that age and you used to the faster speed, and it's hard to go back and watch other people's young children. I wasn't analyzing your daughter's game, just giving you examples of ways to give constructive criticism. It's good to give constructive criticism, but it's how you say it. It's a waste of your constructive skills and time if the message is lost in the time, place and manner in which you give it. The words, manner, timing and location of your "constructive criticism" suggests blame rather than assistance. After a loss, don't post anything about the game for a week. Cool off period. You did fine until you threw the defense under the bus. The score was 3-0, which means the offense wasn't able to produce either.
9 year old little girls aren’t on here reading this forum. He doesn’t go to the games, not using names. He’s venting, take it for what it is. You moms come on her all riled up.

9 year old little girls aren’t on here reading this forum. He doesn’t go to the games, not using names. He’s venting, take it for what it is. You moms come on her all riled up.
You sound like a wonderful nonsexist human being and very smart person. I'm sure parents don't talk around their kids and their children don't hear anything or read anything on their computer screens.

Don't get all riled up and offended over my comments to Luis, it's just typed out words. Relax.

You sound like a wonderful nonsexist human being and very smart person. I'm sure parents don't talk around their kids and their children don't hear anything or read anything on their computer screens.

Don't get all riled up and offended over my comments to Luis, it's just typed out words. Relax.
Why do you feel you need to be the voice of reason? You think your long winded message is going to change Luis? Is he going to have an ah-ha moment? Like I said, take it for what it is....entertainment.

Why do you feel you need to be the voice of reason? You think your long winded message is going to change Luis? Is he going to have an ah-ha moment? Like I said, take it for what it is....entertainment.
So sorry Mr. Socal0, I should sit quietly and not speak my mind. Next time I shall remember your rule master.

So sorry Mr. Socal0, I should sit quietly and not speak my mind. Next time I shall remember your rule master.
There’s the sense of humor I was looking for. Lighten up. Don’t take this so serious. Where’s Evelyn? Her I like! She seems like a nice mom with a respectable opinion. You sound like a nagging wife looking to pick an argument.

ohh dear, what am I just witnessing going on here? My God he had us all fooled. To think I became his friend on this forum. That bloody arse

I just got all caught up on this thread and I’m not trolling when I say this... I wouldn’t mind my kid being on same team as @Luis Andres kid! But my kid isn’t a goat so that probably wouldn’t happen . Luis makes this forum worth reading!

I couldn't agree more. Honestly, that's why it took me so long to post because I know that's no end to this. According to him, the rest of us on the team don't get it. My intention was not only to give feedback to Andres, but also in hopes to represent our team well. Andres has every right to think the way he does, but it's not representative of the rest of the team. I've ignored the sexist comments on the forum (women being the ones having the problem or creating a soap opera) to avoid getting sidetracked. It's only a reflection of the commentators. I'm out....this site is too addictive and I can see it being the #guiltypleasure ;) Enjoy!
Check in from time to time.

What’s taking to a whole mother level is you bringing up your DD was called a cry baby 6 YEARS AGO! She still playing?
Mr. Wave, thought you were someone else posting about their DD, some how missed the entire post. This thread lit up with an angry mob. Forgot who I was responding to.

@Luis Andres

Playing 4d chess just like Trump.

Checkmate?

I'd like to say goodbye to everyone here I'm officially closing this account. putting it to rest RIP

@Jimmy213 you are a good guy man don't take it to the heart. Thank you for all the tips you sent me and I genuinely like you @newwavedave Thank you for all the info you provided and sharing your experiences. And for the brass ball award. @Sockers858 Thank you for the management of this thread and for the exposure you've given to all the new 2010 girl teams that are up and coming. The Tier system idea was genius.@Anon9 For Starting the Luis Andres thread. @Kicknit22 @LASTMAN14 for promoting my strike giving me bowling shoes and then flip flops for setting up the tea shot. @Emma @Grace T. for all the info I learned from you two. @Fact can't believe I'm saying this but you were very important. @Dominic Because he's the man of the forum & @Chalklines for making me laugh in the mornings. @Hodari will be in contact. I may be back in the future, I may be not. Or I may come back in incognito mode like all of you on here later down the line. My wife is stressed out and worried so I must do the right thing... Thanks everyone. It was fun getting to know you all and chopping it up. watch out for the Evelyn's of the world. They'll ruin a good thing for their own ego false sense of pride

89007151-au-revoir-rubber-stamp-grunge-design-with-dust-scratches-effects-can-be-easily-remove...jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-04-13-at-1.30.37-PM.png

Last edited:
I'd like to say goodbye to everyone here I'm officially closing this account. putting it to rest RIP

@Jimmy213 you are a good guy man don't take it to the heart. Thank you for all the tips you sent me and I genuinely like you @newwavedave Thank you for all the info you provided and sharing your experiences. And for the brass ball award. @Sockers858 Thank you for the management of this thread and for the exposure you've given to all the new 2010 girl teams that are up and coming. The Tier system idea was genius.@Anon9 For Starting the Luis Andres thread. @Kicknit22 @LASTMAN14 for promoting my strike giving me bowling shoes and then flip flops for setting up the tea shot. @Emma @Grace T. for all the info I learned from you two. @Fact can't believe I'm saying this but you were very important. @Dominic Because he's the man of the forum & @Chalklines for making me laugh in the mornings. @Hodari will be in contact. I may be back in the future, I may be not. Or I may come back in incognito mode like all of you on here later down the line. My wife is stressed out and worried so I must do the right thing... Thanks everyone. It was fun getting to know you all and chopping it up. watch out for the Evelyn's of the world. They'll ruin a good thing for their own ego false sense of pride

View attachment 5859

View attachment 5857
RIP @Luis Andres. I appreciate your honesty and being you. The forum will never the same :(

Don't be sad he's gone. He's been outty and closed his account twice already. Like Frosty the Snowman, he'll be back again someday.

That video....wow:eek:

Back