G2010...how’s the season going 2019?

Did legends have all their players? 8-0 feels like they were missing players. Legends are too good at full strength imo to lose 8-0.

heard they had 9 players with their 2 strong forwards. The game was 5-0 at halftime and SDSC never looked back. Not sure what happened to Legends and maybe they just had a real bad off day but give some credit to SDSC. Let’s see if Legends rebounds when they play Blues in 2 weeks.

Thanks. Anybody know anything about the Utah team?

Luis - you got a good draw. No SC Blues or SDSC till maybe later. Has your team played either yet?
I know Utah Surf won their last tournament and went 2–1-0 in pool play and won 1-0 in the champions game vs Utah Avalanche AH
Surf SD plays a hard pool play Ole, SDSC and Blues

heard they had 9 players with their 2 strong forwards. The game was 5-0 at halftime and SDSC never looked back. Not sure what happened to Legends and maybe they just had a real bad off day but give some credit to SDSC. Let’s see if Legends rebounds when they play Blues in 2 weeks.
SDSC may just be
They had 9 players there, not sure how many are on the team. To be honest, the keeper kept it single digits. She was exceptional and made a half dozen diving saves. I was there for the following game but got there to watch the game because I know many of the families. SDSC had to make a couple saves but it was extremely one sided.
credit SDSC for being focused and ready for their game. I’m even more impressed now!

Teams are out for Silverlakes zthanksgiving:

CDA-Logo-1.png
CDA SLAMMERS FC - 2010 CrowleyJon Crowley
Eagles-Soccer-Club.jpg
Eagles Soccer Club - - G2010Tim Kelly
Eagles-Soccer-Club.jpg
Eagles Soccer Club - G2011Tim Kelly
Legends-FC.jpg
Legends FC - - Legends FC G10 BlackStephanie Villegas
Legends-FC.jpg
Legends FC - - Legends FC G11Manny Plascencia
Legends-FC.jpg