G2010...how’s the season going 2019?

Clearly. I just thought it was funny. And needed to think about something other than yesterday afternoon.

Yeah sorry. Sometimes I have a hard time reading into humor behind a line of text. Also, sorry about what you guys had to go through yesterday. I hope your kids were okay last night. I can't even imagine. My thoughts go out to all the kids and parents that were on the fields that are having to deal with the emotional aftermath.

State Cup is "fixed". If Blues playing SDSC in the quarter-finals counts as fixed. I could see Blues throwing their game to Surf and going for a wild card slot. I seem to remember someone saying that is what they did last year.

Yes, 2009 are u11 this year and will be u12 next year and u13 the year after that. They still use these “handles”, because of some of the US soccer rules based on number of players, field size, and things like heading. All of which are age regulated.

Not really sure why you feel the need to interject yourself into a conversation that you are not a part of and not sure why you are insisting that Boys 2009s are boys 2011s. You clearly misunderstand the argument. It was a boys 2009 team, I think we can all agree. The poster that I responded to said they were boys 2011. (you could just scroll back up and see for yourself....and then send me an apology). Yes, they are ten, going on 11 year old boys but by definition, they are not Boys 2011s. What is so hard about that to understand? What are you getting by insisting otherwise? Like I said originally, turns out it was much ado about nothing. Two boys got into a fight, a guy grabbed his backpack, and grown adults panicked. It is what it is. When I was a kid, we fought all the time. Now days, it is so rare that people don't even know what to do or how to react.

Not really sure why you feel the need to interject yourself into a conversation that you are not a part of and not sure why you are insisting that Boys 2009s are boys 2011s. You clearly misunderstand the argument. It was a boys 2009 team, I think we can all agree. The poster that I responded to said they were boys 2011. (you could just scroll back up and see for yourself....and then send me an apology). Yes, they are ten, going on 11 year old boys but by definition, they are not Boys 2011s. What is so hard about that to understand? What are you getting by insisting otherwise? Like I said originally, turns out it was much ado about nothing. Two boys got into a fight, a guy grabbed his backpack, and grown adults panicked. It is what it is. When I was a kid, we fought all the time. Now days, it is so rare that people don't even know what to do or how to react.
U11’s not 2011’s.

U11’s not 2011’s.

Now you are just being a punk b*tch. Arguing to argue. Even the poster isn't arguing since he has probably figured out his mistake but here you go, I have copied and pasted his post for you since you are clearly to lazy to scroll up yourself.

"Yesterday at 6:23 PM
I just saw the other thread about this tournament being cancelled from someone supposedly yelling gun and a fight breaking out among two 2011 boy teams. This is just the worst news. Insane, kids can be traumatized from this. It makes me very upset to hear such news."

Now you are just being a punk b*tch. Arguing to argue. Even the poster isn't arguing since he has probably figured out his mistake but here you go, I have copied and pasted his post for you since you are clearly to lazy to scroll up yourself.

I just saw the other thread about this tournament being cancelled from someone supposedly yelling gun and a fight breaking out among two 2011 boy teams. This is just the worst news. Insane, kids can be traumatized from this. It makes me very upset to hear such news."

I'm not sure wether if they were 2011's or u11's matters. The point is that it happened. Initially it was said it was a 2011 team but then someone else clarified it was a u11 team. I'm not here to argue about the age group either. The point is that it's official and not a rumor.

Hey Classic Asshole....does it matter if they are 9, 10 or even 15 year olds? Who’s arguing just to argue? We live in a society where crazy fucks shoot up public places for far less than a soccer game. You can down play it all you want. People were running for their lives yesterday. They didn’t know whether the threat was real or not. At that moment people were terrified and for good reason.

U11 means under 11 so 10 yrs old and younger. Same as kids playing in 2009 age bracket, 10 yr olds.... 2009, u11 team.

State Cup is "fixed". If Blues playing SDSC in the quarter-finals counts as fixed. I could see Blues throwing their game to Surf and going for a wild card slot. I seem to remember someone saying that is what they did last year.

Not fixed then lol. There was another update so the winner of Group E now plays 2nd place of AB in the Quarters, so Legends or Albion I'd have to think. Blues v SDSC would be the semi-final if they both got that far. Blues won't roll the dice on WC spot. Last year was different as the top two teams in each group advanced with no wildcards.

Not fixed then lol. There was another update so the winner of Group E now plays 2nd place of AB in the Quarters, so Legends or Albion I'd have to think. Blues v SDSC would be the semi-final if they both got that far. Blues won't roll the dice on WC spot. Last year was different as the top two teams in each group advanced with no wildcards.
They keep updating it after my posts. I wonder what I can post that will get them to change my dd's 8:00am games to something later.

My point is, mass public shooting are happening more often. Families are very exposed at these youth sporting events. These tournaments bring in a lot of revenue, there should be local law enforcement at these events. As parents, we should demand it. We pay enough and I’m sure we would be willing to pay more for some peace of mind. Parents need to write letters to Calsouth and demand security at these events or we refuse to participate until changes are made.

Wow....punk B*tch is your comeback. Sorry if I’ve offended you, it wasn’t my intent. Was simply clarifying a point that seemed to be where we were not on the same page.

I mean, was it really necessary to attack V for putting this out there?

for the record, it was Albion SC South B’09 v Inter America Aztec FC B’09......

This thread was way more fun when Luis was around - now folks are resorting to name calling - any lawyers out there who can help him re negotiate his contract so he can come back? I willing to go in on printing "Free Luis" shirts.
I agree. My mornings are boring now. Screw the Blues and their contract. Let me ask you this.
If the Gaffer wants you sit down while peeing are you going to comply just because it's in the contract? Rules are made to be broken.

For everyone's happiness can you at least start a new account.

Please

Back