Great competition at NFA this weekend

Group A
Slammers HB, Legends San Diego, Rebels, Blues Sarabia

Group B
Beach SB, Legends, Blues and LFCIA

I predict Slammers beat the Blues in the final

• Wow
Reactions: EM3
To Get a Gage on Standings and Rankings for State Cup, Please use this Thread to post Tournaments and Friendly Results

Blues Rennie won but Blues Sarabia narrowly missed going into the final for Blues v. Blues. They had the same record as Slammers (2 wins), tied them 0-0, but goals against was used as the tiebreak for the bracket's top spot rather than differential. They had one goal against versus whereas Slammers had 0. Had differential been used, it would have been Blues v. Blues.

Blues Rennie won but Blues Sarabia narrowly missed going into the final for Blues v. Blues. They had the same record as Slammers (2 wins), tied them 0-0, but goals against was used as the tiebreak for the bracket's top spot rather than differential. They had one goal against versus whereas Slammers had 0. Had differential been used, it would have been Blues v. Blues.
Let me start by saying this... Sarabia is a team to look out for! Amazing talented team. Seems like they also picked up a very solid player. Best of luck and I am sure we will see each other again.
Congratulations to the Blues for taking the chip.

Rematch at the SW spring madness tournament in 2010 division of the San Bernnadino ...... Olé 2011 vs sporting California Arsenal Pre-Ecnl 2010 ..... Arsenal won the first game 1-0 in the last minute of game..... Olé has dominated with their possession play..... Going to be a classic Game ....

California Arsenal Pre-Ecnl 2010 wins 3-0 over Olé 2011 at swsc at spring madness Arsenal came out and scored 2 within the first 10 minutes ... Olé regrouped and battled till the end .... great game by both teams...

Back