From Russia With Love

Hey Troll! Do you troll other youth sports sites as well, despite not being involved in them?

Man are you Butt Hurt.....!

That " Little " fried brain of yours is on overload about now....

https://thedopaminechronicles.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/thisisyourbrain.jpg

Next four years will provide some of the best memes. The border crisis is being fumbled by the JV team, three Trillion relief bill is on the table ( you lefties have no concept of that amount, do you) a previous relief bill that was only 9% relief, hey it's now okay to stand three feet away now.

My time here is done again.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Next four years will provide some of the best memes. The border crisis is being fumbled by the JV team, three Trillion relief bill is on the table ( you lefties have no concept of that amount, do you) a previous relief bill that was only 9% relief, hey it's now okay to stand three feet away now.

My time here is done again.

Merry Christmas everyone!
It's called "Grab & Go" for a reason. I would like to give a warning to everyone. You are all being watched. Unless you live in a cave and have no "smart phone" you are 100% are being monitored for behavior, good, bad and ugly. We already know God knows everything and with the phone, you are now without an excuse. Every text, every photo, everything you said, every place you've been, and everything you thought it your brain is now laid bare before all to see.

So this is where conservative comedians have to go to get an audience!
I lost everything for not taking the jab. My best pal lost his sister to the Covid jab. Right now is not a popular time to be pro Russia. My pal just told me I better stand with Ukraine or else. You know what I say?

Prosecutors on Special Counsel John Durham’s team argued in federal court Wednesday that there is a "strong intersection" between the opposition research against then-candidate Donald Trump that ex-British intelligence officer Christopher Steele was collecting on behalf of the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign and the allegations former Clinton lawyer Michael Sussmann presented to the FBI attempting to tie Trump to Russia’s Alfa Bank.

Sussmann’s defense attorneys called Steele a "lightening rod," and argued that introducing anything about him or his work into the trial would be prejudicial against their client.

Isn’t that special. Russian disinformation brought to you by “conservative” media.

Back