From Russia With Love

He already knows, believe me.
Actually, based on this morning's grand jury subpoenas, he seems to think quite the opposite...he's like a bloodhound. You'd better hurry and tell him he's wasting his time.

I love how the 32% remain in denial over what Michael Flynn, and now Rick Gates, and shortly this Nunberg nincompoop, have already and will cough(ed) up in excruciating detail on the decades of Russian money laundering operation with the Drumpft Disorganization, and how that decades long scheme is so obviously the hub of what Mueller's been up to.

I love how the 32% remain in denial over what Michael Flynn, and now Rick Gates, and shortly this Nunberg nincompoop, have already and will cough(ed) up in excruciating detail on the decades of Russian money laundering operation with the Drumpft Disorganization, and how that decades long scheme is so obviously the hub of what Mueller's been up to.
Waiting patiently for Mueller to finish up....wonder if he's found his 'blue dress' yet.

Waiting patiently for Mueller to finish up....wonder if he's found his 'blue dress' yet.
Feels like he's gotta ways to go...more dominos keep falling, don't they? This ain't no blue dress, pal. This is some real Watergate-type shit.
“Trump insists he and his campaign didn’t collude with Russia… But his campaign certainly took advantage of the WikiLeaks release — about which Mueller’s investigation has been silent. At least so far.”

Feels like he's gotta ways to go...more dominos keep falling, don't they? This ain't no blue dress, pal. This is some real Watergate-type shit.
“Trump insists he and his campaign didn’t collude with Russia… But his campaign certainly took advantage of the WikiLeaks release — about which Mueller’s investigation has been silent. At least so far.”
What was it Hannity said about the Nunez "memo"? Oh yeah, "1,000 times worse then Watergate" . . . opposite day still?

What was it Hannity said about the Nunez "memo"? Oh yeah, "1,000 times worse then Watergate" . . . opposite day still?
Did Hannity say that before or after it was made public? I'm sure his Fox world had the exhaustively comprehensice 3 1/2 page memo well before the commie press got their's. just how stupid does Hannity think his audience is?

I had to smile as you completely missed the point once again, thanks!
I smile at every post you make as very few of them have a point....ya fuckin moron.
So do you tape Hannity so you can watch in your underwear, alone in the dark, late at night.....quack quack quack!!!!!

Did Hannity say that before or after it was made public? I'm sure his Fox world had the exhaustively comprehensice 3 1/2 page memo well before the commie press got their's. just how stupid does Hannity think his audience is?
Daffy Duck is a regular viewer...does that answer your question?

Yeah and Hillary paid for a dossier that came from Russia full of misinformation...nothing nefarious there...and Mueller's investigation has been silent there too.

Yeah and Hillary paid for a dossier that came from Russia full of misinformation...nothing nefarious there...and Mueller's investigation has been silent there too.

Whoever paid for it, Mueller is researching what parts of it are "misinformation" and what parts are treason.

I smile at every post you make as very few of them have a point....ya fuckin moron.
So do you tape Hannity so you can watch in your underwear, alone in the dark, late at night.....quack quack quack!!!!!
That post most certainly says more about where your head is at than mine. You are one sick puppy.

Back