Paki Bros Hacking - Democratic Scandal
Russian Collusion - Democratic Scandal
Benghazi Murders - Democratic Scandal
Killing of Qaddafi - Democratic Scandal
BLM Land Swap Theft By Harry/Rory Reid - Democratic Scandal
NXIVM Indictments - Democratic Scandal
Theft of Haiti's funds to rebuild - Democratic Scandal
Theft of US funds and given to Iran - Democratic Scandal
Death of American Soldiers looking for Deserter Bergdahl/Trade of Terrorists - Democratic Scandal
Bill Clinton/Loretta Lynch Tarmac meeting - Democratic Scandal

Uranium One - Democratic Scandal
Paki Bros Hacking - Democratic Scandal
Russian Collusion - Democratic Scandal
Benghazi Murders - Democratic Scandal
Killing of Qaddafi - Democratic Scandal
BLM Land Swap Theft By Harry/Rory Reid - Democratic Scandal
NXIVM Indictments - Democratic Scandal
Theft of Haiti's funds to rebuild - Democratic Scandal
Theft of US funds and given to Iran - Democratic Scandal
Death of American Soldiers looking for Deserter Bergdahl/Trade of Terrorists - Democratic Scandal
Bill Clinton/Loretta Lynch Tarmac meeting - Democratic Scandal
You crack me up, you are like a small child, arms crossed, bottom lip out, stern look on your face saying, "NONONONO IT ISN'T SO! I AM RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG!!! WRONG!!!WRONG!!!" kinda cute.

You crack me up, you are like a small child, arms crossed, bottom lip out, stern look on your face saying, "NONONONO IT ISN'T SO! I AM RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG!!! WRONG!!!WRONG!!!" kinda cute.

What's really " Cute " is the fact that your BS has been called out.....
You were the Little Bully who had his way until I came along and
stepped on your toes for Lying....
Your description fits the picture of you after I stopped your school
yard antics.....

Grow up Rodent and search for the REAL TRUTH.....
You're not a skateboard punk anymore, you're an adult who's stepping
into retirement.....

What's really " Cute " is the fact that your BS has been called out.....
You were the Little Bully who had his way until I came along and
stepped on your toes for Lying....
Your description fits the picture of you after I stopped your school
yard antics.....

Grow up Rodent and search for the REAL TRUTH.....
You're not a skateboard punk anymore, you're an adult who's stepping
into retirement.....
Actually you were here before me, so you didn't "come around" and you felt I was picking on the other nutters? How by post reality and the truth? Oh the horror, the horror, poor little snowflakes exposed to reality beyond the bubble! Again THE HORROR OF IT ALL! . . . and when, anything, I have posted is shown to be BS in the real world it will be a first. I know you find comfort in your made up world where you can blame others, but is just that, a made up world. Try some personal responsibility for once in your life and clean up your own house before you whine about others.

Actually you were here before me, so you didn't "come around" and you felt I was picking on the other nutters? How by post reality and the truth? Oh the horror, the horror, poor little snowflakes exposed to reality beyond the bubble! Again THE HORROR OF IT ALL! . . . and when, anything, I have posted is shown to be BS in the real world it will be a first. I know you find comfort in your made up world where you can blame others, but is just that, a made up world. Try some personal responsibility for once in your life and clean up your own house before you whine about others.

See ....once again you're a Liar.....
You've been a member of these Forums ( SoCalSoccer ) 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation
all along. You may have been " Pooped " out for awhile some where along the way
because of your antics...but you were here well before me.
Ain't it a bitch when you get caught with yur pants down on a Forum street corner !

See ....once again you're a Liar.....
You've been a member of these Forums ( SoCalSoccer ) 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation
all along. You may have been " Pooped " out for awhile some where along the way
because of your antics...but you were here well before me.
Ain't it a bitch when you get caught with yur pants down on a Forum street corner !
Your revision history once again? If you weren't there how do you know I was?

Fox News Had a Different Reaction When Obama Wanted to Negotiate with North Korea

Fox News used to hate the idea of talking to North Korea — but since Trump has mentioned it, they’ve suddenly opened up to it.

When Obama stated that he would be susceptible to meeting “not just with our friends but our enemies,” Fox News correspondents were seriously suspicious, and hyper critical, saying they “think that’s a mistake,” that he’s “bowing and scraping before dictators” and that they’re “not sure there’s any real discussing issues with Kim Jong-un.”

But when mention was made of Trump speaking with him, their opinions seemed much different.

Geraldo Rivera stated the talks would be “breathtaking,” “audacious,” and he’d be “juiced about it.”

When Obama suggests something, he’s being brazen and brash but when Trump does he deserves a Nobel Peace Prize — it appears that Fox News correspondents don’t care so much about the issues themselves as much as who is helming them and if they are sympathetic to their party.

Click here to see the video:

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/poli...tions-regarding-negotiations-with-north-korea

Fox News viewing zombies have to be the stupidest idiots known to man.

Fox News Had a Different Reaction When Obama Wanted to Negotiate with North Korea

Fox News used to hate the idea of talking to North Korea — but since Trump has mentioned it, they’ve suddenly opened up to it.

When Obama stated that he would be susceptible to meeting “not just with our friends but our enemies,” Fox News correspondents were seriously suspicious, and hyper critical, saying they “think that’s a mistake,” that he’s “bowing and scraping before dictators” and that they’re “not sure there’s any real discussing issues with Kim Jong-un.”

But when mention was made of Trump speaking with him, their opinions seemed much different.

Geraldo Rivera stated the talks would be “breathtaking,” “audacious,” and he’d be “juiced about it.”

When Obama suggests something, he’s being brazen and brash but when Trump does he deserves a Nobel Peace Prize — it appears that Fox News correspondents don’t care so much about the issues themselves as much as who is helming them and if they are sympathetic to their party.

Click here to see the video:

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/poli...tions-regarding-negotiations-with-north-korea

Fox News viewing zombies have to be the stupidest idiots known to man.
Who do you watch as far as cable news Mr Booty?

The Democrats are VERY desperate......I MEAN VERY DESPERATE !!

Using an issue involving Children THEY created and exploited in the past and
now they are trying very hard to spin it 180 degrees with the manufactured
blame being tossed onto the Republican's side is filthy...

I want to know what Democrats, who they used to facilitate the trafficking and
where the money came from that was paid to these people encouraging them
to travel these long distances with undocumented children that are turning out
to be unrelated to the Adults harboring them....
This whole issue smells of child trafficking like the Haitian scandal that was
hidden by the MSM and had Clinton's " finger " prints all over it !!!

Remember the investigative reporter who was breaking the Haitian scandal
mysteriously died of Arkancide a year and a half ago.....as did the investigative
reporter in Florida last year, as did the investigative reporter who ended up the
the river outside of Washington DC last year.....Look it up !

The Democrats/Clinton's are some of the sickest " Things " on this Planet !

Back