Flight 1 Camp Creme De La Creme

@Hodari only and I'm sorry to those who hate it when I bring attention to having pro soccer as a nice option out of High School for the girls who want to be a pro when their bodies are at their best and not all stressed out trying to get ready for Mid Terms and Finals. I like college soccer as well for option and it's a great fit for many girls who have no desire for the pro game. Congrats on 2,000 views in first 24 hours for the thread you started. Very nice job and excellent timing and I mean that. Let's get @Luis Andres in on this and were all off to the races for most views ever. This is my little one with the Great One and RR after their loss to Beach FC in QF during PKs in 2016 at my kids last State Cup run. I share and inter myself into the thread because new parents come on here and I don't want them to think I am full of BS! It was also a goodbye to those two because US Soccer changed the age calendar and my kid was getting knocked around as the smallest on the field and pushed to the ground ((some of it was her fault and both coaches told her you can;t score on the ground and that is 100% true)). She was even told by the Training Director of US Soccer that she was too small to play up based on his professional opinion, plus he said no one can play up in the new GDA League unless it was signed off and demanded by the US Scouts who worked for US Soccer and not the parents trying to make a deal with a Doc to get their player to play up. Parents of the best of the best were going around telling Docs, "play my kid up or were leaving." It was a big hot mess. The lying is what sucked the most and I didn't care if my dd played up or not, I just didn;t want her to get beat up playing against faster, bigger and older 02s and 03s. Turner, Rodman and Jackson was who my kid needed to hold court with and that was asking way too much. I do see it helps some players who play up and I am all for that, just not Papi demanded it or else he's taking his kid where they will allow play up. We both learned a lot from that time bro. I showed my wife your video btw and she started to tear up. She loves Tad as I do and what he stands for and loved RR's banter. It was a fun two years. My goal is to help all the girls who would like to skip college and go straight to the pros or even travel to Europe for a year, study abroad, learn a new language and play soccer full time as options for all the girls. I will say I appreciated the Strikers FC and all their support in my dd journey. No one forced college or tried to tell her this and that. They helped her and supported her through these last couple years.

TB & RR.jpg

To the man's credit, he sent me a list. It had some impressive coaching names. He asked me not to divulge them, and I won't. I remain deeply skeptical, but will leave it lay at this point.
I give you credit for being man enough to share the truth with us. I will never divulge a PM or one on one conversation with anyone who sends me questions on here or in person. It's hard to trust people these days and I want people to feel safe with me regarding youth soccer complaints or questions. 11 years of youth soccer experience should count for something. I really do enjoy helping others for free when I can. It's my way of giving back to the Universe. I want to help :)

To summarize:

1. The best players in So Cal will invite themselves to an "invitation only" camp, because the people who run the camp don't have any idea which "amazing girls" should be invited; and

2. The best coaches in the US will run the camp, but their secret identities cannot yet be disclosed.

You know what happened here. A couple of coaches got liquored up while watching Field of Dreams, when the ghosts of Johann Cruyff and Diego Maradona appeared, whispering: "If you post it they will come."
Its a pay to play recruiting camp....

Back