First year for '05 DA discussion

jose

SILVER ELITE
Does anyone have any thoughts on which DA is solid going forward? I know there are a few and many have kept their Pre DA teams but where you send your DD?

After a lot of discussion, we decided to have our daughter play DA this year because her Pre DA coach from last year was taking the DA team. We love him as a coach, so that was a huge bonus. We also looked at it as a free year before high school, and worth a try.

That is one of the biggest bonuses of going DA so early, if the High School factor is a big component, you get the year to try it out.

Exactly. Our daughter is actually a very late 05 birthday-so she will get two years of DA without having to make the HS soccer decision

Does anyone have any thoughts on which DA is solid going forward? I know there are a few and many have kept their Pre DA teams but where you send your DD?

I think it will be the usual suspects. (In no particular order) Surf, Galaxy, Blues, Slammers, Legends, Beach, etc.

Some teams will be more recruited players than Pre Acamemy players, and those teams should be pretty stacked. It's going to be a fun experience.

Are you and your daughter looking to join one? A lot of the teams are probably close to being filled out if they aren't already at this point.

This year will be interesting for DA, I believe we will find out real quick the commitment level of my DD and interest to play DA. My first thought is LA Galaxy is going to be solid, if they drop there two 05`s and 06 watch out.

This year will be interesting for DA, I believe we will find out real quick the commitment level of my DD and interest to play DA. My first thought is LA Galaxy is going to be solid, if they drop there two 05`s and 06 watch out.
Agree 100% If they come down that team will be super tough.

Is there any Da, pre da, pre academy, academy teams in the Yorba linda area? If not what is the closest to that city? Thank you everyone

Is there any Da, pre da, pre academy, academy teams in the Yorba linda area? If not what is the closest to that city? Thank you everyone
Depending where your at in Yorba Linda, Legends is just down the 91/15 at Silver Lakes. They have DA too.

I think the Patedores train out of Costa Mesa? I know that's is not north OC, nor East L.A. But it's reasonably close to Yorba Linda and they have DA teams.

When will West Coast be called OC Surf on the DA site?
Will LA Galaxy OC ever wind up with girls academy?
Are 05 teams still fielding ECNL? When are those tryouts?

When will West Coast be called OC Surf on the DA site?
Will LA Galaxy OC ever wind up with girls academy?
Are 05 teams still fielding ECNL? When are those tryouts?
WC will probably switch after DA playoffs/late July or August, just a guess.

Back