Female '05 GK Relocating from ATL to Carlsbad (post-tryouts) - Club/level advice?

Just posted this in the "SoCalScene" section... but figured it might be useful here too:
---
Just joined. First post. Thanks for stopping by!

My GK daughter (5'5, 131 & fearless) will need a new club in/around Carlsbad next season. We will be living in Carlsbad by June (obviously, post try-out season).

She's on Georgia's '05 Olympic Development Program (ODP) team... and she plays at the "NPL" level here in the ATL-metro area. Not sure what the CA equivalent is... but these videos cover some of the past 3+ years:

Fall 2019
Spring 2019
2017-2018

Club & Level suggestions are welcome!
Thx!

PS: It would also be nice to learn what summer-time camps/training/SuperY/futsal options are available in the Carlsbad area.

Just posted this in the "SoCalScene" section... but figured it might be useful here too:
---
Just joined. First post. Thanks for stopping by!

My GK daughter (5'5, 131 & fearless) will need a new club in/around Carlsbad next season. We will be living in Carlsbad by June (obviously, post try-out season).

She's on Georgia's '05 Olympic Development Program (ODP) team... and she plays at the "NPL" level here in the ATL-metro area. Not sure what the CA equivalent is... but these videos cover some of the past 3+ years:

Fall 2019
Spring 2019
2017-2018

Club & Level suggestions are welcome!
Thx!

PS: It would also be nice to learn what summer-time camps/training/SuperY/futsal options are available in the Carlsbad area.

HopesDaddy, welcome to you and your DD in SoCal soccer. You just moved into the soccer mecca. You will find a handful of DA & ECNL clubs within reach of Carlsbad. Not in any particular order so here you go:
- Surf (DA)
- LA Galaxy of San Diego (DA)
- SoCal Blues (DA & ECNL)
- Del Mar Sharks (ECNL)
- San Diego Soccer Club (SCDSL)

There are other clubs but these are your top tier (I may have miss a few). Not sure NPL teams in the area

Good luck to your DD! Feel free to PM me and I have a good friend in Carlsbad and active here

Back