Favorite to take United Cup

Why are you guys complaining about what they did you have to worry about what you guys didn't do.TFA academy 06 had the same problem but we took it all because if you are the best you beat whom ever comes first or last.

Why are you guys complaining about what they did you have to worry about what you guys didn't do.TFA academy 06 had the same problem but we took it all because if you are the best you beat whom ever comes first or last.

You obviously didnt read the comment...no one ever complained...iwas just pointing it out to legit cause he had mentioned it before...but your so high on tfa this and tfa that..u must have not read it correctly..yes your team is #1 right now.
No one has said otherwise..we get it...no hater here...but get it right cause i aint complaining

hey legit.. I know its a done deal already... but just thought I would point this out to you since you also thought it was kind of weird that the tournament decided to do some last minute changes due to wild card being from same group which was supposedly against so called tournament rules jajajajaja.
Take a look at the 2005's superliga group. wild card was celtic sc academy harps. Group A winner was Boca Jrs OC. Semi final A shows boca playing celtic..which seems odd since per tournament rules semis cant be played by teams from same bracket group. oh well, just something to point out that I thought was odd
Hey El, just found out the reasoning behind it was not because they were in our bracket, it was that they (United Cup Officials) said that it was required that a team was to have 2hrs rest before playing another match which still didn't make sense since the wildcard game was to be played at 6:00??? Just think someone has to be more clear in this regard because some of the players were leaving the field to get something to eat and then getting called back for an earlier game which got changed around that's all...too much confusion.

Hey El, just found out the reasoning behind it was not because they were in our bracket, it was that they (United Cup Officials) said that it was required that a team was to have 2hrs rest before playing another match which still didn't make sense since the wildcard game was to be played at 6:00??? Just think someone has to be more clear in this regard because some of the players were leaving the field to get something to eat and then getting called back for an earlier game which got changed around that's all...too much confusion.

thanks for the info legit....yea the confusion blows...but oh well. good luck in the season where do you guys play? we play in SDDA. started last week

TFA teams usually have a top notch coach that has a passion for not only developing the players as a team, but also teaching and mastering the field of play as a team. The players focus on team play with their offense, defense, position and support. The TFA coach also has a good idea of the competition they are against and look for weaknesses and taking advantage of them. The parents of TFA teams also have a strong focus on their players commitment and dedication to the team and coach. TFA was the first group I witnessed teaching the players what their options are in-game before even receiving the ball in play. TFA teams put in the work, effort and strive for success in this game, which only moves US soccer in the competitive direction.

TFA also has a very interesting history behind its start, the curriculum they follow and type of player they search for. I don't really believe that one club is the perfect situation for everyone and definitely don't believe a club like TFA is the end-game for these younger ages. If you find a coach with the same passion as these TFA coaches, players and parents with the same commitment and club that supports you, then your player will progress and succeed in this sport. You don't always have to win to measure your success, but you can measure your level of commitment and dedication.

-Papa

TFA teams usually have a top notch coach that has a passion for not only developing the players as a team, but also teaching and mastering the field of play as a team. The players focus on team play with their offense, defense, position and support. The TFA coach also has a good idea of the competition they are against and look for weaknesses and taking advantage of them. The parents of TFA teams also have a strong focus on their players commitment and dedication to the team and coach. TFA was the first group I witnessed teaching the players what their options are in-game before even receiving the ball in play. TFA teams put in the work, effort and strive for success in this game, which only moves US soccer in the competitive direction.

TFA also has a very interesting history behind its start, the curriculum they follow and type of player they search for. I don't really believe that one club is the perfect situation for everyone and definitely don't believe a club like TFA is the end-game for these younger ages. If you find a coach with the same passion as these TFA coaches, players and parents with the same commitment and club that supports you, then your player will progress and succeed in this sport. You don't always have to win to measure your success, but you can measure your level of commitment and dedication.

-Papa

true words of wisdom Papa....if your lucky enough to find these qualities in your team, stick with them...with commitment and dedication success will eventually come

Back