Favorite to take United Cup

Strong field to choose from, without schedules and brackets it's a crap shoot. Can TFA (Top Squad) keep it going? Smart money would have to believe so...

Is there an accepted team list...how can you make any predictions without knowing what teams are in?

If that link didn't work, go to United Cup 2016 and on the menu bar goto "Get scores" scroll down to boys u11 and just to the right there is a small tag that reads "teams" click on that and the list will pop up on the right hand side of the page

ALBION SC ACADEMY B06 CROWE (CAS)
ALBION SC B06 USSDA (CAS)
ALBION SC SOUTH ACADEMY (CAS)
ALBION SC SOUTH B06 ACADEMY 1 (CAS)
CHULA VISTA FC ANGULO (CAS)
FC GOLDEN STATE EAST (CAS)
FRAM B06 MUNOZ (CAS)
IRVINE SLAMMERS FC B06 (CAS)
IRVINE SLAMMERS FC B06 BLACK DOYLE (CAS)
IRVINE SLAMMERS FC B06 WHITE (CAS)
LA GALAXY SD 2006 PRE-ACADEMY - AMIN (CAS)
LA GALAXY SD LAGSD B06 PRE ACADAMY II - CARROLL (CAS)
LEGENDS FC B06 WEST (CAS)
REBELS SC AGUILAR 06 (CAS)
REBELS GOLD GOMEZ (CAS)
SAN DIEGO B2006 ACADEMY NAVY (CAS)
SAND AND SURF BLACK 06 (CAS)
SPARTANS FC PUMAS USA SPARTANS FC PUMAS (CAS)
TOTAL FUTBOL ACADEMY (CAS)
TOTAL FUTBOL ACADEMY BLUE (CAS)
TOTAL FUTBOL ACADEMY RED (CAS
)UNITED FC B06 BLACK (CAS)
UNITED FC B06 GOLD (CAS)
UNITED FC B06 WHITE (CAS)

Since this section is dead, i posted the accepted team list. However, not sure which teams will be in Super Liga or Premier.

I'll take TFA , Albion to make it to the final four.

We lost the final to albion crowe at west coast last weekend
They are a good but beatable
We lost our coach 15 minutes into the first half tied 1-1
And managed to lose 1-2

Most of the teams are taking lots of borrow players from top Clubs... Once the season of the SDDA starts and the Coast League we will really figure out which teams are on the top of the food chain.... So far for San Diego I believe Albion-Crowe and LAGSD-Amin and from North County TFA is the team to beat this year... Just like Albion SC South Academy 2005-2006 beat them twice at Vegas Cup and State Cup... We need to get to know their players and that's how we can manage to compete... Hopefully they stick together... Albion-Crowe in Surf Cup manage to get TFA frustrated for not scoring and TFA Panic some but amazing team 1-0 lost to Albion-Crowe shows that we can play them little defensive.. Defense wins tournaments...

Most of the teams are taking lots of borrow players from top Clubs... Once the season of the SDDA starts and the Coast League we will really figure out which teams are on the top of the food chain.... So far for San Diego I believe Albion-Crowe and LAGSD-Amin and from North County TFA is the team to beat this year... Just like Albion SC South Academy 2005-2006 beat them twice at Vegas Cup and State Cup... We need to get to know their players and that's how we can manage to compete... Hopefully they stick together... Albion-Crowe in Surf Cup manage to get TFA frustrated for not scoring and TFA Panic some but amazing team 1-0 lost to Albion-Crowe shows that we can play them little defensive.. Defense wins tournaments...
Albion played TFA with six behind the half, during pool play it worked until they got scorecd on then as soon as they tried to actually play they were schooled. TFA's bench is just as strong as their starters, that squad is loaded with hard worker's.

Yea you got us. Not as easy as everyone else...I'll give you guys that ....final match was a little better..not sure if it was a school day like you said ....but a little bit better I would say...

Like I said it will take some time to build a strong team to beat TFA... They're an amazing team but we are the current State Cup Champs and we need to Rebuild teams... Me personally need at least a couple more players to compete... Hopefully by the end of the year I can get stronger and better... But looking forward to play top teams specially teams that are playing their best Soccer...

Ok schedules are out for United cup......
We have 8 san diego teams 3 Total futbol teams and 1 slammer team.......
Who is the favorite to win it all.......

what you guys think of these

A bracket TFA
B bracket TFA blue
C bracket Albion crowe
wild card albion south, slammers, TFA red

Back