Fall 2020 Game Updates

sdb

SILVER ELITE
I've heard of teams playing league games for ECNL and GA in AZ. Any updates on how it's going for those of us still sitting on the bench?

I've heard of teams playing league games for ECNL and GA in AZ. Any updates on how it's going for those of us still sitting on the bench?
Even for youngers, some clubs are sending their top 1 or 2 teams to NV or AZ for tournaments. Haven’t heard of anyone sending a team lower than that.

Some dads are organizing unofficial scrimmages. Some older kids are just calling up friends and playing.

No word on league play or sanctioned scrimmages within CA. Rumors that Newsom will say something.

Blues and Surf ECNL teams scrimmaged in San Diego last weekend. Not sure how it was allowed, but it ended 0-0. Both teams picked up some top players (mostly from clubs that didn't get ECNL like Legends, Albion, etc) and will continue to be among the top teams in this age group.

Blues and Surf ECNL teams scrimmaged in San Diego last weekend. Not sure how it was allowed, but it ended 0-0. Both teams picked up some top players (mostly from clubs that didn't get ECNL like Legends, Albion, etc) and will continue to be among the top teams in this age group.

What age group is that?

Surf added 1 player from Albion. Rest of the roster is the same. Surf played last weekend in Casa Grande: 4-0 vs AZ Arsenal and 7-0 vs Phoenix Rising. The girls played this afternoon at the Phoenix showcase: 4-1 vs San Juan Spirits. Any others scores available?

Surf added 1 player from Albion. Rest of the roster is the same. Surf played last weekend in Casa Grande: 4-0 vs AZ Arsenal and 7-0 vs Phoenix Rising. The girls played this afternoon at the Phoenix showcase: 4-1 vs San Juan Spirits. Any others scores available?

Your team looked great..... my DD was excited to say hi at the fields to some old friends she hasn't seen in a long while..... Real went 1-2 this weekend and we obviously lacked some fitness but it was amazing for my kiddo to be at her first national ECNL event..... the fields and competition was better than we have ever seen!

Your team looked great..... my DD was excited to say hi at the fields to some old friends she hasn't seen in a long while..... Real went 1-2 this weekend and we obviously lacked some fitness but it was amazing for my kiddo to be at her first national ECNL event..... the fields and competition was better than we have ever seen!
Thx! 1-2 pretty good considering the competition and rust factors. Agreed - the fields and games were really good. The Colorado Rapids team our girls played was legit. Moved the ball and knew how to get forward - and fast! How was the Real Colorado team?

Thx! 1-2 pretty good considering the competition and rust factors. Agreed - the fields and games were really good. The Colorado Rapids team our girls played was legit. Moved the ball and knew how to get forward - and fast! How was the Real Colorado team?

Strong, athletic and ready for these games! The Real Colorado "National" teams are no joke. Fierce opponent for sure, it would be interesting to see them versus your squad....I'd be putting my money on you guys but they'd be a handful......

Back