EURO postponed until 2021.....

Will be interesting to see how they handle the premier league season. I can’t imagine it’s going to restart April 4. At some point they won’t be able to reschedule so many matches and will have to make some calls on how to handle relegation and promotion for next year. And whether they give Liverpool the trophy.

Will be interesting to see how they handle the premier league season. I can’t imagine it’s going to restart April 4. At some point they won’t be able to reschedule so many matches and will have to make some calls on how to handle relegation and promotion for next year. And whether they give Liverpool the trophy.
Not giving Liverpool the trophy will be a crime

Not giving Liverpool the trophy will be a crime
Yes, especially for LFC supporters. But if you give them the trophy, then you have to relegate the current bottom three teams as you are calling the season as it stands. That doesn’t seem fair to the bottom three teams that still had time to get out of relegation. I can see them calling the season null and void and starting over in August.

In reality even if they give Liverpool the trophy it will still be bittersweet. They won’t have really won it. And the trophy will likely not be lifted in the presence of supporters at the match they win it. Not the same at all.

With UERO now postponed, there is a good chance Premier League will be completed. (I'm just trying to stay optimistic). Liverpool deserves the trophy and Leeds deserves to be in Premier league.

If they completed the season and Liverpool fielded a team of 10 year olds for the remaining games, they would still win the Premier League. It is a points competition and no one else can catch them. Of course they deserve it.
Ha, yes LVP absolutely does deserve it. It's just of matter of the rest vying for those top 4 spots. But, that is now in question.

Back