Essential Economics for Politicians

Dizzy left in disgrace.

No he didn't.....

You're the disgrace ....

You support a Criminal Enterprise known as
the Democratic Party/Globalists/Progressives/Communists

I would wager he saw this China driven economic collapse on the horizon too...

Wuhan Flu

Chinese Flu
Spanish Flu

Democratic Poo

Where is Izzy's analysis of the latest round of free money for banks and a new round of QE?
You mean because you didn't understand the analysis of QE's 1 thru 3? Ask spigot boy. He may be too busy holding the spigot wide open. You people still crack me up!!

You mean because you didn't understand the analysis of QE's 1 thru 3? Ask spigot boy. He may be too busy holding the spigot wide open. You people still crack me up!!

They are " TROLLS " and deny that " Their " party is one EVIL CRIMINAL OPERATION....

The # 4 " Package " is being readied as I write this by the EVIL WITCH PELOSI !

She's 80 years old and this IS her legacy....one HUGE CRIMINAL LEGACY...

I would like to see an analysis from a Republican, pro-t, viewpoint.
An increase in the money supply without an increase in goods and services will cause a price increase in those same goods and services. Regardless of viewpoint, political affiliation, pro-t or not. I told Spigot boy that Donny T would be calling him in due time. You must have been napping

Interest rates are prices. They impart information. They tell a business person whether or not to undertake a certain capital investment. They measure financial risk. They translate the value of future cash flows into present-day dollars. Manipulate those prices — as central banks the world over compulsively do — and you distort information, therefore perception and judgment.

Interest rates ought to be discovered in the market, not administered from on high. They can’t do their essential work if someone, say a central bank, is muscling them around. Let’s get the central banks out of the business of using interest rates — and stock prices and exchange rates, too – as instruments of national policy. Today, investors live in a hall of mirrors: They don’t know which values are real and which are distorted by monetary manipulation. Market-determined rates will help restore clarity.--http://www.nationalreview.com/article/441128/james-grant-monetary-manipulation-must-end

https://www.toonpool.com/user/589/files/sell_your_soul_to_the_devil_2875915.jpg

Back