Enough with the fighting Rebels SC

Not to throw gas on the fire but heard from a relative who was present that there was a parents fight yesterday in San Diego at a G2003 game SDSC vs. Rebels... definitely shoving, not sure if actual blows were thrown, a gut-wrenching scene of a player screaming angrily and crying from the field at her father to stop fighting....Anyone else witness or hear of it?

This stuff is becoming too common...not good.
@met61 So you were not there? How dare you. You must be wrong. I am sure it is all SDSC’s fault and the Rebels were just having each other’s back.

As I said it all starts at the top. DOCs that allow this behavior to go unchecked will continue to have parents and players act like thugs. I sincerely hope no one is ever seriously injured by thuggery (if you can call a kick in the face and the resulting broken nose not serious). Pathetic!

@met61 So you were not there? How dare you. You must be wrong. I am sure it is all SDSC’s fault and the Rebels were just having each other’s back.

As I said it all starts at the top. DOCs that allow this behavior to go unchecked will continue to have parents and players act like thugs. I sincerely hope no one is ever seriously injured by thuggery (if you can call a kick in the face and the resulting broken nose not serious). Pathetic!
He/She did say they "heard from a relative," That is not eye witness account. Need to see some video or real pics, not from 1998.

How about all the adults take a class on sportsmanship? We can have some tail gate parties to get to know each other before games? When Heat FC comes to Great Park, let's have a "Great Feast" and share a meal together? Or Rebels for that matter. I bet the kiddos would be blown away by this act of civility from the adults :)
@Fact I got two "dumbs" in a row from you and I take that hard coming from you. Regarding this "Dumb" are both ideas dumb and unrealistic or just that you don't want to have a feast with the Rebel Family or any families for that matter? I do appreciate your hard opinions and I actually value some of them FWIW :)

@Fact I got two "dumbs" in a row from you and I take that hard coming from you. Regarding this "Dumb" are both ideas dumb and unrealistic or just that you don't want to have a feast with the Rebel Family or any families for that matter? I do appreciate your hard opinions and I actually value some of them FWIW :)
Class on sportsmanship for parents? Do you really think the numbnuts on this site are capable of learning or even listening to someone with a different opinion? As for believing things you read on this site, everything is questionable unless confirmed from a reliable source and no that does not mean that of a second poster.

Are we good? I hope I have not caused you to have another meltdown. Wear your Dumb ratings like a badge. I do especial since low life Fernando from the great city of National City went back and rated all my posts dumb. It means you are getting under someone’s skin and just makes me want to post more.

Back