Encinitas Cup

Dominic

DA
Staff member
I was just reviewing the Encinitas Cup tournament page and came across this:

Fair Play Award Winners
Congratulations to our Encinitas Cup 2019 Fair Play Award winners Nott's Forest FC B2010 Red and San Diego United G2008 Black. Thank you to all our participants who exhibited Fair Play. The two selected teams will each earn 50% off to the 2020 tournament.
Teams were nominated for Fair Play Award consideration by our game referees. Each nomination earned the team a lottery entry in our random drawing.
Thank you to our referees and our referee assignor Chris White for supporting our efforts to reward positive behavior.
We will once again reward two teams for the 2020 Fair Play Award next summer at our 3rd Annual Encinitas Cup.

I think this is great idea .

I was just reviewing the Encinitas Cup tournament page and came across this:

Fair Play Award Winners
Congratulations to our Encinitas Cup 2019 Fair Play Award winners Nott's Forest FC B2010 Red and San Diego United G2008 Black. Thank you to all our participants who exhibited Fair Play. The two selected teams will each earn 50% off to the 2020 tournament.
Teams were nominated for Fair Play Award consideration by our game referees. Each nomination earned the team a lottery entry in our random drawing.
Thank you to our referees and our referee assignor Chris White for supporting our efforts to reward positive behavior.
We will once again reward two teams for the 2020 Fair Play Award next summer at our 3rd Annual Encinitas Cup.

I think this is great idea .

Thanks Dom! We think it's a great idea too. Chris with SDCSRA was very receptive and without his and the other referees help we would not be able to make this award available to our two deserving teams.

Back