ECNL vs. DA turf war has created a 'toxic environment'

Where have you been Lastman? Finally pops his head out of his whole. Is your're life better than Kickers life? If so, you have the best life out of all three of us. Tell me the lies and I'll tell you the truth. I warned about this league your praised so much. It's going down..........
A fellow poster texted me to come on here and read this post. I fortunately undid my ignore button. A barrage of your minutia popped up. So I will apologize to those who come on the forum for good and substantial reasons. And to Dominic about what I post here now. My apologies.

Reading this post I have no FUCKING idea what you are talking about. But, I will lie to you because the truth has never worked for you. You are not an egotistical maniacal self absorbed narcissistic who is self indulged victim of grandeur and nativity. You are also not living vicariously through someone else's accomplishments on the field and never embellish, or alter the past or current reality. No one has ever told you this on the forum that you have never needed to take pause before you say anything and you have always listened to words of wisdom. Nor have you ever regurgitated the same thing daily, as well as over and over to the point vomiting became impossible. I will have to pause here as there is so many more lies I can say. It's quite nice to lie in this manner. Fun times.

BTW-That was all a lie.

Now for some real truth. I have never attacked any league. Feel free to read any of posts. Obviously you don't read anyone's but only laminate in what you have written. Don't threaten a league my children play in. It's no different then threatening them! My kids have chosen their path based on what is best for them! I have never done so to you nor attacked your children! Your a prick!

You're bringing this argument up again? The Rooney rule is in regards to minority coaches (Black, Asian, Hispanic) not black men. The coaches and GM's (who are predominately white men) are choosing the players so bitch to them if you have a problem with that by not watching or going to the games. You say you want the best coaches to be hired but you have a problem with the best players being selected. What you really want are the best white coaches to be hired and you want the white players given more of a chances than their ability dictates they deserve. Which happens anyway. Why else would Mitch Trubisky get drafted ahead of Patrick Maholmes? And since you like throwing around stats, black offenders were 75% more likely to face a charge carrying a mandatory minimum sentence than a white offender who committed the same crime. That's why there are more black men in prison. You're creating this false narrative when you would be better off just admitting that you have a problem with black people.
Thank you Jesus!!! Dude, I know I suck at writing but that was the best take in a long time. Do you know how many white assholes get out of jail free card because they pay to play in that game too? Lester want's us all to think that it's the black kids and the male black making the criminal choices only and that is why so many are in prison over the white man. Crime see's no color Lester and neither does the darkness of hate. It's the one's who learn from their mistakes that make them a better man. 53 years old and I'm the special one with special needs that somehow got through the matrix of life on earth. I know my time is short and I have no idea how long I have on earth but I will speak until I die :)

A fellow poster texted me to come on here and read this post. I fortunately undid my ignore button. A barrage of your minutia popped up. So I will apologize to those who come on the forum for good and substantial reasons. And to Dominic about what I post here now. My apologies.

Reading this post I have no FUCKING idea what you are talking about. But, I will lie to you because the truth has never worked for you. You are not an egotistical maniacal self absorbed narcissistic who is self indulged victim of grandeur and nativity. You are also not living vicariously through someone else's accomplishments on the field and never embellish, or alter the past or current reality. No one has ever told you this on the forum that you have never needed to take pause before you say anything and you have always listened to words of wisdom. Nor have you ever regurgitated the same thing daily, as well as over and over to the point vomiting became impossible. I will have to pause here as there is so many more lies I can say. It's quite nice to lie in this manner. Fun times.

BTW-That was all a lie.

Now for some real truth. I have never attacked any league. Feel free to read any of posts. Obviously you don't read anyone's but only laminate in what you have written. Don't threaten a league my children play in. It's no different then threatening them! My kids have chosen their path based on what is best for them! I have never done so to you nor attacked your children! Your a prick!
Thanks for sharing how you truly feel. Now, I shouldn;t have threaten the league your dd plays in. "it's going down was my prediction in July. For obvious reasons. Why are all the teams bailing on this league Lstman? God, I hope you don;t blame me for all this? I'm sorry about that if you do. I hope for your sake the league can stay together. I obviously pissed you off with my comments as your comments in the past have pissed me off. So we had a little pissing match, who cares. Let it go and move on.

Thanks for sharing how you truly feel. Now, I shouldn;t have threaten the league your dd plays in. "it's going down was my prediction in July. For obvious reasons. Why are all the teams bailing on this league Lstman? God, I hope you don;t blame me for all this? I'm sorry about that if you do. I hope for your sake the league can stay together. I obviously pissed you off with my comments as your comments in the past have pissed me off. So we had a little pissing match, who cares. Let it go and move on.
Again, this is why so many have said it’s not worth debating with you. You absorb nothing. My opinion is the same as many who have directly shared with you. And, you are not walking away from these two posts so easily. You made no prediction. This is a threat, “It's going down..........” You said this. Right?! This retraction with apologizes in your statements is contrary to anything you have recently posted. So stop it. My comments in the past. You deserved it and set yourself up for it. And this is not a pissing match. Unfortunately when you call me out directly, make an idle threat, and attack it’s on you.

Again, this is why so many have said it’s not worth debating with you. You absorb nothing. My opinion is the same as many who have directly shared with you. And, you are not walking away from these two posts so easily. You made no prediction. This is a threat, “It's going down..........” You said this. Right?! This retraction with apologizes in your statements is contrary to anything you have recently posted. So stop it. My comments in the past. You deserved it and set yourself up for it. And this is not a pissing match. Unfortunately when you call me out directly, make an idle threat, and attack it’s on you.
Cool, let's play. Give me some time to go back to July or August and I will show. @Desert Hound said no way too. I predicted it back in the day. Ask everyone at Surf who used to work their. I told them the same thing I'm telling you bro. "It's going down was about something else in my mind but you took the way you did so I'll play along to help you cope through this house arrest. What does, "It's going down" mean? It means that talks are going down as we speak. It's on" It's going down" Hey Kicker, whats the low down for GDA next season? I asked him the question and he has yet to answer. it makes me wonder whats going down at the meetings. Big decisions loom in the air for the big clubs. That's what I mean by "It's going down.....

Cool, let's play. Give me some time to go back to July or August and I will show. @Desert Hound said no way too. I predicted it back in the day. Ask everyone at Surf who used to work their. I told them the same thing I'm telling you bro. "It's going down was about something else in my mind but you took the way you did so I'll play along to help you cope through this house arrest. What does, "It's going down" mean? It means that talks are going down as we speak. It's on" It's going down" Hey Kicker, whats the low down for GDA next season? I asked him the question and he has yet to answer. it makes me wonder whats going down at the meetings. Big decisions loom in the air for the big clubs. That's what I mean by "It's going down.....
Again, what are you talking about. All you do is detract from any topic. Go astray. A rabbit hole. I am not talking about leagues. I'm speaking to the matter of the BS you spew on here. How you derail threads. Post to yourself. And, so much more.

Again, what are you talking about. All you do is detract from any topic. Go astray. A rabbit hole. I am not talking about leagues. I'm speaking to the matter of the BS you spew on here. How you derail threads. Post to yourself. And, so much more.
Let's see, this week I touched on how unfair most of girls have been treated and how come no pro league. I got attacked for that and called stupid and a damm fool. I touched on how the WNT have been treated as second. I also touched on race and how much rich white folks control a league that claims that they develop all the goats only. That's why your so mad?

Let's see, this week I touched on how unfair most of girls have been treated and how come no pro league. I got attacked for that and called stupid and a damm fool. I touched on how the WNT have been treated as second. I also touched on race and how much rich white folks control a league that claims that they develop all the goats only. That's why your so mad?
Wow! Not talking to you about any of that. It was never the point. Mad, tired of you making posts like this which have nothing to do what you and I are talking about. Stop fast forwarding.

No idea, but be careful what you wish for. If GDA goes away, there are going to be a lot of real GOATS turning their focus back to ECNL. Could make those starting spots a lot harder to come by.

No idea, but be careful what you wish for. If GDA goes away, there are going to be a lot of real GOATS turning their focus back to ECNL. Could make those starting spots a lot harder to come by.
I know, my kid is is training really hard to make next year's team. She doesn;t care if she starts Kicker. She just wants to be on a team. If the competition is fair without favoritism, then she might have a chance to start next year. Fingers are crossed :)

Plus, you might want to let all the 25%ters that at the ECNL no promises of starts or of playing time. That was AYSO and GDA rules. This is my first real year in ECNL and it seems to be fair with the sub rule and everyone gets to play some. What a nightmare for a coach to have to manage promised start times for parents who pay for that. Yikes!!!

To be honest, I'm kind of hoping they merge the leagues but keep the inflated number of teams.

I don't want to drive/fly very far. More teams, all in one league, would mean better local competition.

(My daughter disagrees. She wants to fly down to Socal three times a year so she can play the top teams there. She's nuts.)

Sorry. No. You took it there. Your retracting from having to take any accountability. This is you deflecting.
Dude, I'm stuck in my house. This is my source of sports & entertainment. I haven;t talk to you in months. I never liked how you picked on me in the early days but I don;t hate you. This has always been about equal access for all girls bro. The league you care about so much blocked many others from entering. I'm super serious. That is all I care about 100%. Believe me or not, that is the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God. I swear on the good book or any book you want to bring if you don;t believe me. You come on hear with a huff and a puff and blow my house down with your anger towards me. You need to go run around the block and start over tomorrow with me. I want you to come clean with me and the others why your so mad if this league can;t make it next year. BTW, I think the GDA stands for something totally different. I won;t share what I think G D A really stands for. Kicker talked to me like I was a sucker too and I didn;t take to kind to that either. I think we can all come together like soccer dad of 4 said. This travel stuff is for the birds. Play local so you can stay local brah!!!!

You don;t like sports, I can tell. My dd can walk on then because she probably won;t need any money from the college. We are very unique and wont take up the funds. They can give all the money to the goat(s). She wants to win College Cup so that's cool for me. Came out of knowhere too. I'm getting out of this house asap btw. We went LBHS to train today and all locked up. I bet you called the cops on us too. Today, we went to a grass park with no one there and a Sheriff Helicopter told us to get on the sidewalk. We obeyed :)
Wrong! Sports have been my whole life! Lol

Plus, I dont care and neither does my dd if she comes off the bench because all the goats come over to ECNL from the GDA. It will be hard actually for all us over at ECNL to keep our spots on the team. Ask soccer guru, he knows the scene so gooder then all the others

Wrong! Sports have been my whole life! Lol
I didnlt mean all sports. I wanted to say, "You don;t seem to like hs sports that much." You seem like me that we all need a break. I'm going platinum soon so I will be able to crocrect my spelling. My wife or dd come on here to correct my spelling when they can (That was a joke @Giesbock just so you know) Again, ask me anytime if you think I'm pulling a fast one past you bro. I strike out Kicker all the time but he has no idea. He plays baseball where you dont ever strikeout. JK kidding kicker, that was my alter ego kicking in. I'm too damm competitive and rub folks the wrong way.

Please dear God, make this clown STFU and go away.
Dear God, please show silver backs he needs to not swear at me. I forgive you silver backs and I also forgive Kicker and lastman. Guys, I have no hate at all towards of you. I predicted this time would come. Lets talk it out tmrw around 7am. The Toxic Soccer War of 2016 is almost over. Just on this thread too. I'm only really finishing the book and then I'll be so long gone I promise. You wont miss me or ever think about me in your sleep. Just like end of the line guy and maps who comes around oh so often. The hate PMs are worse then being called a prick and to f off and all that. Talk tomorrow boys :)

Back