ECNL vs. DA turf war has created a 'toxic environment'

How's the Toxic War going between the two companies that supply what most of us parents demand? Vegas started this thread April 30th, 2019. I jumped in July 2019. Are the two sides at least trying to do whats best for the customers? Sorry for getting all emotional and playing the victim card because my little goat didn't make the all star team. I'm embarrassed at @myself and deserved a @RedCard. I have come to the conviction that I need a second chance everyday. Sometimes I need more than one second chance too. All my "woes to me" that I carried around in my life. I did have a few Big Woes going on that most of you can;t relate to and I'll just leave it at that. Water under the bridge. I look back and only wonder what Kobe would say to me if I asked him for help before I came back to the SoCal Soccer Fabulous Forum asking for help. I already know what he would say to me and I will just say, "no more f*ucking excuses" from me or from my dd. Come to think about it, my dd only asked what she could do to improve to make next all star team, so she's innocent in all this. Time to shape up or shut up. Have a gr8t day everyone and if you're dd is getting to play soccer today, go kick ass like your dd has been doing all along and whatever league you play in just go play and have fun :) @Luis Andres good luck next season to your baby girl that you love and remember what the Mamba said, "No excuses bro." Those long drives can be challenging, enjoy the time with #2. @Sparky9 keep believing the dream bro if you know what I mean. @Technician72 love you bro and @Keeper pops , I hope for a speedy recovery from your dd second ACL. Man, that is tough but I see those FB pics and see she is working super hard at her rehab and will be back soon. BTW, I hope I see Alex Morgan at the D3 CIF finals when Laguna Beach Breakers takes on the Diamond Bar Brahmas in a classic final. I know, one game at a time. One can still dream it :)

Hi Friends and Foes,
friend or foe. a friend or an enemy. For example, "I can't tell whether Rob or Frank are friends or foes.

I first want to welcome all those who have to work from home now. My wife and have been working from home now since 2005. I did have to drive to OC from Temecula for a year in 2015-2016. Btw, all before the toll road extension to 15 and Ontario. You talk about hell on earth. The hate on 91 the Frwy every morning was insane and scarier than going to Baja Cali :) I finally gave up and gots a hotel. First time my wife and I slept a part for a long period of time during the week. Basically, my chances of dying in a car accident on the 91 or from some crazy ass road rage dad was way higher than this virus. I'm not downplaying the seriousness of this thing either. To all those affected by this emergency, I'm praying for you and I'm here to help. America is strong and the good in us will prevail. WE will help those most impacted. Now to the more important things in life.
What are we going to do with this DA and ECNL war? Let's have a discussion if you want to.

EJ/SH... Didn't you promise to only post in the threads you started? Please stop ruining all the other ones.
1584038169714.png

No one is talking about reality. EJ is back and ready to discuss with everyone how we can make soccer better and healthier. Plus, soccerhelper was the one who made the last promise. I'm not making anymore promises. I promised my wife I would never get made her too :)

Hi Friends and Foes,
friend or foe. a friend or an enemy. For example, "I can't tell whether Rob or Frank are friends or foes.

I first want to welcome all those who have to work from home now. My wife and have been working from home now since 2005. I did have to drive to OC from Temecula for a year in 2015-2016. Btw, all before the toll road extension to 15 and Ontario. You talk about hell on earth. The hate on 91 the Frwy every morning was insane and scarier than going to Baja Cali :) I finally gave up and gots a hotel. First time my wife and I slept a part for a long period of time during the week. Basically, my chances of dying in a car accident on the 91 or from some crazy ass road rage dad was way higher than this virus. I'm not downplaying the seriousness of this thing either. To all those affected by this emergency, I'm praying for you and I'm here to help. America is strong and the good in us will prevail. WE will help those most impacted. Now to the more important things in life.
What are we going to do with this DA and ECNL war? Let's have a discussion if you want to.
EJ handle is back?!?

Please STFU! Many of us have caught your act time and time again. It’s old and tired. You were the one that sold your soul a few years back. Look in the mirror buddy. You have nobody else to blame. I hope it all works out for the best for your daughter. She is a special player. And once She decides on June 15th please let us all know.

Please STFU! Many of us have caught your act time and time again. It’s old and tired. You were the one that sold your soul a few years back. Look in the mirror buddy. You have nobody else to blame. I hope it all works out for the best for your daughter. She is a special player. And once She decides on June 15th please let us all know.
1584103760887.png

Hawk Dad!!!!
1584111716687.png

"Some get me, some don't"

Some say, "you sold your soul, stop blame shifting. BTW, your dd is a "special" player." I don;t know where to start with those ramblings. I will confess 100% I sold my soul. I did, I really, really did sell my soul and so did my dd and my family. My old religious friends even said we were starting to sell our soul too. They said to "Satan" because we started missing church for a local youth soccer league in 2012. The attacks from that group hit us real hard around 2016, right when we were going for the Naty. I regret every minute of selling my soul because it had a direct effect on our personal finances, and with all the Breaking News coming in from soccer everyday, I regret it even more. I regret what happen to all the girls. My dd and are like two pees and a pod

What is the meaning of 2 peas in a pod?
Definition of two peas in a pod
—used to say that two people or things are very similar to each other. My daughter and I are two peas in a pod. We both like the same things.

Or a Soulmate

What does soulmate really mean?
"A soulmate is someone that just gets you. It's a connection of minds, a mutual respect, an unconditional love and a total understanding. It's about being yourself and knowing, not only that person is following and understanding your thoughts, but is right there with you, side by side. ... My DD is my soulmate.

How do you know if someone is your soulmate?
You feel each other's pain. You stand in each other's shoes. You know each other so well, that the second she walks in the door, you can tell how her day was. You feel each other's feelings: sadness, worry, and stress. And you share each other's happiness and joy.

I will share later today what our family actually sold our soul to. Be safe out there everyone.

Dominic,
If possible, can you please limit Ellejustus and Soccerhelper to his own thread? I'm all for first amendment, but frankly he is ruining this site for me and others. He essentially killed the very useful "new posts" function. Every time I click on "new posts", half of the threads were updated by "ignored member". I now have to go into each thread to see if another member had previously posted something helpful.

Here is an example of what I'm talking about. Thank you.
1584118620379.png

Dominic,
If possible, can you please limit Ellejustus and Soccerhelper to his own thread? I'm all for first amendment, but frankly he is ruining this site for me and others. He essentially killed the very useful "new posts" function. Every time I click on "new posts", half of the threads were updated by "ignored member". I now have to go into each thread to see if another member had previously posted something helpful.

View attachment 6637

I second this motion.

What did I do wrong that would want you guys to have Dom threw my back in soccer forum jail? I'm just posting again where I left off. Some of you have 5 accounts but only person. Dom pardon me after being locked up for 7 months. He let me out for good behavior. All I'm talking about is how the girls were and are treated. You have a problem with that?

Dominic,

View attachment 6637
I third this motion

What did I do wrong that would want you guys to have Dom threw my back in soccer forum jail? I'm just posting again where I left off. Some of you have 5 accounts but only person. Dom pardon me after being locked up for 7 months. He let me out for good behavior. All I'm talking about is how the girls were and are treated. You have a problem with that?
Nobody wants you thrown back in forum soccer jail. Just limited to posting in your own threads so you don't pollute everything else around here with your ramblings, nonsense, misinformation, and narcissism.

Keeping you quarantined to your own threads seems a good compromise to prevent this place from degrading any further.

Nobody wants you thrown back in forum soccer jail. Just limited to posting in your own threads so you don't pollute everything else around here with your ramblings, nonsense, misinformation, and narcissism.

Keeping you quarantined to your own threads seems a good compromise to prevent this place from degrading any further.
This thread was dead until I posted. I'm staying. Dom, what do you say? I will wait to here from the forum master with his ruling :)

Back